Universal [Free][Game] Rage Quit Racer Free

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by pocketeers, Oct 26, 2015.

1. pocketeers

pocketeers Well-Known Member

May 11, 2011
    #1 pocketeers, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    The free version of Rage Quit Racer is now available on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/app/rage-quit-racer-free/id1048228966

[​IMG]

Extreme speed 3D single player runner game and multiplayer racing game. Rage Quit Racer is a game of war with gravity, with no way to slow down you have no choice but to continue ahead at extreme speeds. Propelled down lethal transport tunnels you must avoid death at every turn, avoid asteroids, bombs, ships and other hazards, whilst collecting points and building shields. The only way to escape the tunnel is to reach the end, there is no other escape but death.

Features include:

+ Addictive twitch style game play
    + Retro arcade look and feel
    + Compete against other rage quitters world wide to get the best scores and times
    + Race friends and family in online multiplayer
    + Collect bravery coins to spend on new tunnels and the lucky shields powerup
    + Tilt to steer
    + Earn achievements
    + Colourful 3D game
    + Awesome music
    + 8 different tunnels to run and race
    + Nitro boosters to give you the edge
    + Free to play

What other players are saying (comments from Android version)

"Great game... reminds of total Wipeout back in the day."
    "SPEEEEEEEEEED! as addictive as Super Hexagon and just as mesmerising"
    "It reminds me of Super Hexagon and the Death Star scene in Star Wars. Very cool"
    "This is a great addition to the tunnel racing genre, super smooth controls and very addictive!"
    "Brilliant game, would definitely recommend giving it a go..."

NOTE: Version 1.1 coming soon with touch input support.

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #2 LordShad0wz, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    I just tried it. Absolutely I'm purchasing the game when the update with the touch controls hits. I can't wait. It's really well polished and nicely done!

I love the sound effects and voice overs. Really really gives it that arcade feeling! Like I'm sitting in the machine at the arcade when I was a kid! Just really well done dev!

Billy

3. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Yeah, def a keeper. An intense, wild freefall of a game. I sometimes find it a bit hard to distinguish between the white powerup and red boo-boo, but perhaps that adds to the overall franticness. Definitely more Rage Repeat Racer than Rage Quit.

4. pocketeers

pocketeers Well-Known Member

May 11, 2011
    v1.1 is now out with touch controls, you will need to enable touch in the options menu though