Robo Rush $.99 -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Vigram, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Vigram

Vigram Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Sri Lanka

Robo Rush

Triniti Interactive Limited
    *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!* RUN, JUMP, & BLAST in this MARIO™ inspired ADVENTURE! OVER 1 MILLION people ADDICTED to R…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!* RUN, JUMP, & BLAST in this MARIO™ inspired ADVENTURE! OVER 1 MILLION people ADDICTED to ROBO RUSH can't be wrong! ► ► ► ► ► your maker, callous and insensitive to the spirit of the machine, has betrayed you, innocent robot. frustrated by the failure of his experiments, he seeks to destroy you and your brethren. now it is time to make a stand, and fight back against tyranny! jump, run, and pound through the blocks of bigotry which stand in your way, and deliver swift justice to those evil creatures that would impede you! ► ► ► ► ► • 4 unique worlds each w/ 4 stages • fantastic artwork that captures the atmosphere of the machine world • sinister forces waiting to assail you with an array of deadly attacks • a smorgasbord of power-ups & bonuses • a rousing musical score sure to energize your mechanical innards • realistic sound effects that let you feel the clank and clatter of every bash and wallop ► ► ► ► ► http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames
    Information
    Seller:Triniti Interactive Limited
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Jan 05, 2010
    Updated:Jan 10, 2013
    Version:1.8.2
    Size:8.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Too bad the controls aren't so hot in this one...

3. caanerud

caanerud Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Ya, the controls aren't super and there is a distinct lack of polish. Not a horrible freebie though if you like the original Super Mario Bros.

4. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    triniti cant make platformers.

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    ^^^^ ++++ yuppaz

6. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    free again

Robo Rush

Triniti Interactive Limited
    *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!* RUN, JUMP, & BLAST in this MARIO™ inspired ADVENTURE! OVER 1 MILLION people ADDICTED to R…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!* RUN, JUMP, & BLAST in this MARIO™ inspired ADVENTURE! OVER 1 MILLION people ADDICTED to ROBO RUSH can't be wrong! ► ► ► ► ► your maker, callous and insensitive to the spirit of the machine, has betrayed you, innocent robot. frustrated by the failure of his experiments, he seeks to destroy you and your brethren. now it is time to make a stand, and fight back against tyranny! jump, run, and pound through the blocks of bigotry which stand in your way, and deliver swift justice to those evil creatures that would impede you! ► ► ► ► ► • 4 unique worlds each w/ 4 stages • fantastic artwork that captures the atmosphere of the machine world • sinister forces waiting to assail you with an array of deadly attacks • a smorgasbord of power-ups & bonuses • a rousing musical score sure to energize your mechanical innards • realistic sound effects that let you feel the clank and clatter of every bash and wallop ► ► ► ► ► http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames
    Information
    Seller:Triniti Interactive Limited
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Jan 05, 2010
    Updated:Jan 10, 2013
    Version:1.8.2
    Size:8.9 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

7. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

I'm very disappointed when see your comment. But its free, me should be try one time.

8. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    I'm noticing that some people are saying a previous update effectively ruined the controls. Is that so? Bummer.

9. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Control still very bad on this version, just downloaded and deleted.

10. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Eh, not sure why the controls are so hated. It took me a few seconds to dial into how the game plays and how to use the slider to move at different speeds. It's not perfect, but completely playable IMO. My main gripe with it is the level design for 1-1 and 1-2 so far is very heavily similar to Super Mario Bros. I hope the whole game isn't just an SMB clone with a new skin, though my hopes aren't high. Either way for free and such a small download Im glad I gave it a chance. The only ugly stuff I noticed was an ad for another one of their games at launch and a banner ad at the bottom of the screen between levels for that same cross promoted game. It didn't bother me as the gameplay was ad free.

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I've played but the control is not familiar with me. Deleted!