Doodle Farter - Available on the App Store on August 6!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by iPodlip, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iPodlip

iPodlip Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    It's a Bird... It's a Plane... It's ... Doodle Farter!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Get ready for a new epic adventure! It will literally take you to the new horizons!

You are on a mission ... and the only goal is to save the world and humanity! What you need to do is just EAT, EAT and EAT anything you stumble upon your glorious way to salvation of human race! The more you eat the more you fart! Grab all the food you see and get the farty boosts!

Tired of being a human? Try ZOMBIE mode! You will feel great hunger for BRAINS!!! Eat more BRAINS and fart your way to the top!

WARNING: Once start playing, you won't stop!

ATTENTION! All stunts in this game are performed by a professional Doodle Farter, we don’t recommend you trying this at home!

2. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
  3. iDRevolution

iDRevolution Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Canada
    thats a a winner doodle something game

4. snowdude11

snowdude11 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2010
    #4 snowdude11, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
    Cool!

5. Jesus H. Beefsteak, no. Just. Freaking. NO. No more zombies, no more farting, anyone who combines those two should be locked in a meat freezer with the old cast of The View. Naked. With no lube.

EN OH.

6. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    I'd say your point registered.

7. racingspider

racingspider Well-Known Member

These Doodle + farting/ninja/zombie really do get old. How long can unimaginative people ride on the "Doodle + something = win" train?
    I do wonder when the community will finally realize "doodle + something" does not mean it is good.
    Never, I suppose.

8. Zac

Zac Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Nice artwork, looks funny!

9. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

I like the artwork, but can you PLEASE call it something else? How about beefstew or something like that without the Doodle.

10. iDRevolution

iDRevolution Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Canada
    just call it farter :)

11. poshlady

poshlady Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    I don't know why you guys pick on the title. As for me it doesn't mean anything at all. To my mind interesting concept and addicting gameplay means much more. Don't you think so? ;)

12. Being that the title is descriptive of the gameplay, and being that the gameplay in large part consists of farting, and furthermore given that it utilizes both the "Doodle" moniker and artistic style in order to once again be connected by nominative and stylistic association to one of the iPhone's best selling games despite the style being so overused and worn out that it couldn't even get a job in the red light district of the seediest slum, and finally being that the most interesting thing about this concept is its exceptional openness to mockery and the inspiration for extreme run-on sentences, no. In this case, I don't think so.

The dev still deserves The View in a Meat Locker treatment. And upon further consideration, I would also have Nickelback's "Are We Having Fun Yet" playing perpetually over a loudspeaker.

13. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    #13 RttaM, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010