Universal GameArena - PvP app of Super Casual Games - Open to Beta-Testing

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BenjFDC, Jan 19, 2016.

1. BenjFDC

BenjFDC Member

Dec 21, 2015
    France
    Hi all!

I present you GameArena that I developed with a friend: it's an app where you can duel your friends, or random people, on simple games like Flappy Bird, or Timberman.

We are looking for feedbacks from testers, you! :) You can follow the instructions on this link to get access to the Beta.

Here are a couple of screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you very much!
    The link for the beta: http://gamearena.io/

Cheers,

Attached Files:

2. marabout

marabout New Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Licenses
    France
    Well done!

A very good feeling playing it. I have an iOS device so alpha version seems limitated in terms of graphics but games are really challenging! The general concept of duels on random games is great.

Keep looking in this direction and will be a great app for sure. Good job, let me know when the advanced version will be live !:cool:

-m

3. BenjFDC

BenjFDC Member

Dec 21, 2015
    France
    Indeed, the graphics on iOs are not done yet, due to lack of resources :). However the UX is there and you can do everything. I'm going to post also on Android, as it's also available there!

Thanks for the feedback!

4. marabout

marabout New Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Licenses
    France
    I just discovered training mode in games leaderboard, but was hard to find ;) maybe add it as an option before challenge can be usefull for beginners like me! However I'm getting better now :) Did you plan to add others multiplayers features?

For me statistics and revenge mode will be a must-to-have (I also send my feedback via TF)