iPhone stuck on Apple logo?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by MasterChief3624, Dec 30, 2009.

1. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I think my iPhone just crashed really hard. I was playing Payload, and then I went to the option in the game that takes you to some website. I didn't realize it did this, so I hit the Home button, and then the screen kind of flashed, horizontal lines came up, and then the phone turned off, restarted, and now it's stuck at the Apple logo.

It's been stuck at the Apple logo for about 4 or 5 minutes now, I think. Any idea how I can help it back on?

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    did you try restarting it again? By pressing the power and the home button together for a few seconds?

3. Bluellama1

Bluellama1 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    That or restore.

4. Negamaki

Negamaki Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Same friggin thing happened to me last week when I was playing Pacman Remix. I was messing around in the settings menu, hit the home button, and the rest speaks for itself.. I had a meltdown.

5. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    Happened to me once, and thankfully I was able to put it in DFU and restore. Otherwise, it would've been curtains for my iTouch.

6. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Bring it to Apple and get it replaced.

7. Morrigan

Morrigan Member

Dec 31, 2009
    New York
    Plug the phone into iTunes and restore the phone. You won't lose any of your data granted it is backed up, I've done this before and it's worked fine.