Universal Hungry Shark Evolution (by Future Games of London)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Screw Future Games of London. They completely ruined Grabotron. They could have released a seperate, freemium version, but no. They had tocbe douchbags.

2. makitango

makitango Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2011
    I bought the first Hungry Shark back in the days for about 2$... however, the app now has ads (besides being non-retina). The version I had was not the free one... so FGOL kind of lost my respect. :/
    Plus, they have too many HS apps out there with too few different traits...

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Touch control update is live! Screen rotate is in too.

4. mattll

mattll Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2009
    bavaria
    game is free now

5. DVSACT

DVSACT New Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Gem's

I've been playing for a few days now and I've been getting gems from eating the para-sailers, every now and then I'd get one or two, so far I have 15 gems total. I've played all up till now and this is my fav android/IOS app.

6. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Game is actually surprisingly good,very good and smooth graphics and fun gameplay,you don't really have to "grind"for your Shark's upgrades,just play and have fun and you won't notice how fast you'll get the coins :)

7. ezgi hatun

ezgi hatun Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2014
    I'm having so much fun with this right now. Sort of reminds me of Feeding Frenzy which I used to play as a kid. Currently playing with the hammerhead. I really want to buy the punk hair, but I can't really get gems.

Sometimes I forget I'm the shark and get scared for a second when I see the shark jumping or attacking. :D

Ps: Any fellow TA'er should now that sharks aren't this hazardous to humans :D To put it into perspective, sharks annually kill 5 people, while starvation kills millions (according to National Geographic).

8. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Until they don't add iCloud support, I won't bother progressing further. I emailed them way back, and they said they have no plans.

9. Boffis123

Boffis123 Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2015
    not in your buisness
    Finland (But Im Swedish)
    Meh...

LoL its been so long since last time I played this game xD