Dungeon, Inc. (by PikPok) [clicker with raiding]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PikPok, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    #1 PikPok, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Freshly announced in the last hour -

✨ Welcome to Dungeon, Inc., the only office that rewards pure exploitation! ✨

Launching on the App Store and Google Play on 11 May 2017!

BANNER!
    [​IMG]

ICON!
    [​IMG]

TRAILER!

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE!
    https://www.facebook.com/PlayDungeonInc/

2. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Awesome. Any soft launches :)

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I want this now

4. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    We'll likely do a softlaunch soon. Will post in here when we do and advise of the countries we have launched in.

5. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Have softlaunched a build of the game into Australia, NZ, Sweden, Philippines, and Singapore. We already have another build in the pipe to fix a couple of known issues for those that might to hold off for a better build at the start of next week.

6. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    hey i dont mind a couple of issues gives us a chance to look at it..this is good news

7. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Great. Let us know what you think.

8. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Grabbing this now

9. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Already added to "clicker games worth playing" thread.
    This is a good one

10. LordVandal

LordVandal Active Member

Jul 15, 2015
    Furniture Store Manager
    Newark on Trent
    Hi PikPok!

Hey great clicker game love the art and direction, but will you be sharpening up the images after beta. Great game just needs sharpness. Love your games ##

11. SupaSebie

SupaSebie New Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Dungeon Inc APK

Does anyone have an APK or a link to an APK where I can download Dungeon Inc? My phone is pretty much region locked due to Google Fi. I'm a bit busy at a coding bootcamp right now, so I don't have the time to flash or emulate a device in order to set my region to a soft launch location. I would really appreciate it if someone could provide me with a source to test this new game!

Thanks in advance, I appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
    Seb

12. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    The game should look crisp on your phone, though we know there are a couple of specific images like some of the Relics that had been compressed badly and look funny. That will be fixed for global launch.

What model phone do you have? Can you post a screenshot and point to the issue?

13. riptide2099

riptide2099 New Member

May 1, 2017
    Great game so far.

I would like to report the game slowing down after playing a while on an ipad mini 2. Still playable, but scrolling up and down and tapping while defending audits / raiding is difficult.

Any plans for cross play on ios / android?

14. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Glad you are liking it.

The team has been continuing to work on optimization and bugfixing, including to making improvements around the way raiding works etc, so hopefully your slowed issues will be resolved (or improved) in the next update.

By cross play on iOS and Android do you mean copying saves between the platforms? Or being able to raid people across platforms? You can already do the latter. We may add something like a Facebook login to enable the former at some point.

15. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Loving this game. This isnt your tradition idle game.
    This is more involving.
    Instead of just opening the app and upgrading a little at a time their is actually much to do.
    Every couple of minutes your being raided while active so you get rewarded for defending your dungeons.
    Also you can raid in somewhat of a tournament almost constantly.
    You are ranked and depending on your rank you will be rewarded each day with a chest.
    If your characters die you can simply just wait a couple minutes but it's not much of a wait because you can now upgrade more of your dungeon from the money gathered.

Also make sure you prestige when you slow down to buy relics and upgrade relics to help further your progression even more.

Gotta say my favorite genre is clicker / idle games and this one does it justice.

16. GalDrogo

GalDrogo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Downloading!!! #

Pretty graphics!!! Gasp

17. GalDrogo

Feb 2, 2017
    #17 GalDrogo, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Downloading!!! #

Pretty graphics!!! Gasp

5mins in loving it. I'd like to make some IAP purchases to support you. Is progress reset. Not that it really matters. Just wanted to know. This will be asked sooner or later anyway.
    Edit: Got a rare dragon from the IAP ##

18. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. Keep giving us your impressions, good or bad.

The team should be submitting the next update in the next couple of days. Lots of big and small improvements across the board.

Thanks for your support!

Not sure you mean by progress reset? You mean a bug that wipes your progress? I don't think we've had that so far. You will have your dungeon reset when you prestige/commit insurance fraud though, although you get to keep your gems, monsters, and relics.

19. GalDrogo

Feb 2, 2017
    Good to hear ####

20. riptide2099

riptide2099 New Member

May 1, 2017
    #20 riptide2099, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
    Thanks for the reply, appreciate it greatly . Have a couple more questions if that's ok.

1. Can I directly influence how my raid defense (what other players attack) are set up?
    2. Are there specific timings to the white bat boxes?
    3. How are employee abilities (like the Trim Reaper death effect, the actual amount is different from the staff notes) computed?
    4. Any chance you'll release a list of the relics?
    5. On global launch, will the corporate ladder be worldwide or somehow localized?

Looking forward to the update, please keep up the good work :D