Gladiator Heroes - RPG and strategy from Genera Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by hlpol12, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hlpol12

hlpol12 Member

Hi all,

We'd like to introduce our latest title, Gladiator Heroes, which will be launching worldwide on May 4th. The game has been under development for more than two years. The concept started with some dice and paper, and the dev team has worked hard to build a truly original combat system that sets GH apart from other RPG and strategy mobile games.

BestBanner4.jpg
    BestBanner3.jpg
    CARAVAN.jpg
    GLADIATOR_DETAIL.jpg

You can pre-register here... we promise we wont use your email for anything else or share it with anyone. Our Facebook page has quite a bit of additional content and information as well.

Please share your feedback with us! What would you like to see in the game? What are you interested in hearing more about?

Thanks and best!

2. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    Premium I'm in, freemium I'm out.

3. hlpol12

hlpol12 Member

We can understand that sentiment, but I hope you'll give it a shot. Granted, I'm biased, but I've been playing on my own device for about two months now with no need to pay. I know the dev team has worked hard to avoid pay walls, and it's something we'll continue to tweak and improve on post-launch based on user feedback. Gladiator Heroes has an in-game chat that lets you talk directly with the devs.

We're now 1 WEEK from launch!!