Looking for best hotel management game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ramzarules, Dec 2, 2015.

1. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    What i found so far :
    1) There are tons of management games, but most are supermarket/ cafe/ city - even when they say hotel management, they mean build a chain of hotels etc, not the inside ie Hotel Tycoon etc.
    2) I am not touching Glu games with a stickpole, like hotel dash etc
    3) Not like tiny tower Vegas

Ideally, it could be something like Farmville or Fallout shelter, start small, customise, expand but one single hotel / resort. It can be Paid or free.

Can anyone recommend something?

2. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    A much neglected genre, hotel management. If you're ok with the Kairosoft cartoon style then I'd recommend Hot Springs Story. This would fulfil your 3 requirements. Build rooms, restaurants, gardens etc to attract more visitors to a Japanese resort hotel. There's a lite version to try. From the same developer is Dream House Days which concerns the management of an appartment complex, although this is more like the The Sims with furnishing individual rooms.

3. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Thanks, i will try this out since there is a lite version. So far hot springs seems the closest to what i'm looking for. I frist heard of Kairosoft when they announced a Harry Potter-ish academy management? is that even out?

4. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    Check out Kairosoft on the Appstore. They have about 20 of these management sims, including Pocket Academy.

5. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    didn't like the Kairosoft style, too pixely and clunky UI :/

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Have u played a hotel management game that u did like so I can send suggestions

7. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    no, nothing that i liked so far. I also tried Resort Story and didn't like it too, it's like Kairosoft's Hot Springs but nonjapanese, with really simple graphics and rooms that are just beds :p

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

8. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece