whats the better buy warhammer quest or Baulders gate for Ipad2?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Markku, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    I never played either and with baulders gate on sale for 5.99 and warhammer quest at 4.99, I want a new rpg for the ipad so which one?

2. Appletini

Appletini Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    Ankh-Morpork
    I would recommend Baldur's Gate, but wouldn't actually buying a game for once just get in the way of you asking infinity billion questions about them? :p

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Baulder's Gate is a no brainer in my opinion. It's on a time limited sale so get it while it's cheap. Baulder's Gate has a ton of content and is a PC RPG classic.

Warhammer Quest is serviceable for what it is but easy and repeatative (you fight the same enemies in similar looking dungeons for 10 hours). Warhammer Quest is worth $4.99 but if you're short on cash then it's not essential, the application of board game rules is admirable and it's atmopsheric.

4. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Baulder's Gate is an RPG. Warhammer Quest is a boardgame...

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    If you have access to a PC then forget BG on the iPad. I'd recommend Warhammer Quest because it's cheap and because the BG port isn't quite as good as I hoped it'd be.