Killer Pool promo codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Sauce Digital, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Sauce Digital

Sauce Digital Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    #1 Sauce Digital, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    Hi Folks

EDIT: comp over, congrats to the winners:

dihpadilha
    nerdherd
    @omerkarakaya58

To celebrate the release of our new FREE game Pinball Kid, we have three Killer Pool promo codes up for grabs. Three ways to win:

1. Like our facebook page facebook.com/saucedigital

2. Follow us and retweet the competition post twitter.com/saucedigital

3. Reply to this thread

Ends Friday 18th, Good luck!

Pinball Kid

Sauce Digital Limited
    Remember the days of handheld plastic pinball toys? Then Pinball Kid is for you! Too young to know what we're talking a…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Remember the days of handheld plastic pinball toys? Then Pinball Kid is for you! Too young to know what we're talking about? Then Get Pinball Kid anyway, it's awesome! Watch a video of Pinball Kid: http://bit.ly/sd-pk-v Pinball Kid is a nostalgic iOS tribute to the toy pinball games of yesteryear. With retro styling and classic gameplay, it will keep you amused for hours. There are 3 tables; Rocktopus, Zombeaver and Antdroid. Fire your ten balls up and away, then use your flippers to redirect them, in attempt to score as much as possible. Don't forget to look out for the bonuses - they will get you an extra ball! You can even tilt your device to ajust where your balls are heading. Whether or not you owned the real deal 25 years ago, or were even born, you can pit your wits against players across the world via the Game Center leaderboards. Best of all, its free! Game Features * Addicting gameplay * 3 fab tables; Rocktopus, Zombeaver and Antdroid * Ace graphics * Righteous physics * Wicked Audio * Game Center leaderboards
    Information
    Seller:Sauce Digital Limited
    Genre:Simulation, Kids
    Release:Jan 08, 2013
    Updated:Jan 21, 2013
    Version:1.1
    Size:35.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Killer Pool

Sauce Digital Limited
    The most realistic pool experience on the iPhone and iPod Touch. New for iPhone 4: including: retina display support, i…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The most realistic pool experience on the iPhone and iPod Touch. New for iPhone 4: including: retina display support, increased ball detail, polygon smoothing - all confined for the most realistic looking pool game on the iPhone 4. Including 5 different games: 8 BALL, 9 BALL and UK BLACK BALL (Eight Ball). KILLER - The classic multiplayer game for up to 10 players. OCTOKILLER - A unique version of Killer played on an octagonal table, where players eliminate each other by sinking their balls, with the last remaining player victorious. Featuring: Accurate and easy to use controls. Shooting using finger swipe or power meter. Authentic spin and swerve. Realistic physics, such as a cue that raises to avoid balls and rails. Rich, lifelike graphics. 3 table speeds. Official APA 8 Ball and 9 Ball rules, WEPF Black Ball rules, and official table/ball/pocket sizes. Single player, 2 player or multiplayer modes. Tournament play: Local Comp & World Championship. Play your own music in the background. Resume your game after closing app. Turn hints on/off. Visit the site for videos of Killer Pool in action. REVIEWS: "one of the best games on the iPhone. 5/5 + Editors's Choice Award." Macworld.co.uk "particularly impressive and realistic" toucharcade.com "After looking at plenty of other pool applications, I will say this is my personal favorite. 4/5" appVee.com "If you’re looking for a great pool experience, go with Killer Pool. 8/10" appcraver.com "the best pool physics i've seen" iPhones.ru "a great choice for your iPhone. 4/5" appletell.com "The graphics and motion are beautifully rendered" geardiary.com "Killer Pool is not only one of the best pool games available on the App Store, it is also one of the best iPhone games that I have played." iPhoneHacks.com ---------------- FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: twitter.com/saucedigital ----------------
    Information
    Seller:Sauce Digital Limited
    Genre:Simulation, Sports, Arcade
    Release:Dec 04, 2008
    Updated:Nov 11, 2014
    Version:1.3.1
    Size:11.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    Liked @Ömer Karakaya
    Already Followed and RT'ed @omerkarakaya58
    Thanks in advance !!!

3. dihpadilha

dihpadilha Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Like on facebook like Dieyson França, thank you so much :D

4. Sauce Digital

Dec 30, 2008
    Still time to enter...

5. Waz

Waz Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Unfortunately, I can't enter because I don't use Twitter. The screenshot however looks great and I love the look of the on-screen buttons! There's not been many great pool games on the App Store but this looks like it could be up there with the best.

6. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Followded and RT'ed as @nerdherd518,thanks

7. KoolCat

KoolCat Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Looks really good. I would like to try it. Thanks for the giveaway.

8. Sauce Digital

Dec 30, 2008
    congrats to the winners:

dihpadilha
    nerdherd
    @omerkarakaya58

9. dihpadilha

dihpadilha Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Code received, thank you so so much :D

10. Gamer_1240