I need good rpg/MMO/MMORPG

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by fearlesskk, Feb 10, 2014.

1. fearlesskk

fearlesskk Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2014
    Well it's been a while that ive been searching for a good Rpg/mmo/mmorpg... Ive played most of the one available that i know off on appstore. Games like zenonia, inotia, dungeon hunters and many more....

P.S i dont like final fantasy games (but FF7, FF12 and upcoming FF15)

2. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Star Wars: KOTOR
    Warhammer Quest
    Spell Quest: Grimm's Journey
    Heroes and Castles - has RPG elements
    Only One - RPG elements

3. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    This one:

Star Wars: KOTOR

4. fearlesskk

Jan 30, 2014
    Damn starwars reminds me so many memories!!!

5. Yourplague

Yourplague Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    #5 Yourplague, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
    Heres a few mmos ive spent the most time on:

3D MMO CELTIC HEROS-MMORPG-FREE
    A decent mmo i used to play years ago but stopped becuase of lack of content, but over the years have expanded on it greatly.

GROWTOPIA-MMO--FREE
    kind of like a sides scrolling mincraftish game that revolves around splicing plants to make items and blocks to build your worlds to share with the thousands of players that play.There are iaps for gems but in no way are you preasured into paying to win, in fact i find it rather pointless to buy iaps other to show your support to the devs.The game is constantly being updated and new items are added frequently.I highly recomend for any mincraft fan but must warn you not to trust others, there are a ton of scammers.ALMOST ALL SCAMS CAN BE AVOIDED BY USING TRADE SYSTEM.

GRAAL(theres 3 deffrent games)-MMO-FREE
    This has to be the mmo ive spent most of my time on putting about 2200 hours into the game over a span over three years and eventualy became a administrator in for about 6 months.Graal kind of has a way of getting into your head and screwing with your priorities.There is no true quests and the main thing to do there is take towers with a guild or spar against other players.It is a highly social game and has a unique feature where you can create your very own gfx to upload to the game(heads/bodies and if your good enough at pixel art you can be recruited to make gfx for the game itself)The mojority of the players are pre teens - teens and arnt the friendliest towards "noobs" but once you figure the game out its fun.

ORDER AND CHOAS-MMORPG-PAID
    Probably the truest mmorpg ive seen on ios and a hands down must get for those intrested in mmorpg's.Sports mounts, guilds, pvp, dungeons, classes and tons of quests.

6. spader623

spader623 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    Warhammer quest is very hit and miss for people, from what I've seen. I personally think it's boring and simple, but I think it's on sale for a dollar so try it if if is. Also, there ARE IAPs for new characters and expansions, but those aren't on sale.

7. fearlesskk

Jan 30, 2014

I played growtopia but didnt really like it. Graal, the only one i liked is the futurist one but after a while it gets boring social aspect of the game is huge and i prefer to play. As for order and chaos online, I bought it... Huge problem woth the game is im lvl 61 and for raids no one want dps... So i mever get to exp since im tired of quests and i end up not playing the game...

I play boom beach and clash of clans but timers are the problem