Final Fantasy 1: NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by snowdude11, Apr 17, 2011.

1. snowdude11

snowdude11 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2010
    I got Final Fantasy 1 a while back in the big sale Square Enix was having. I started to play it, walked around a while, and beat some people in battles. But I did lose some. Now, this is where I need the help. What is the whole storyline? How do I heal myself when one of the players has no more health? Where do I go? How do I become so good that I win every battle? Can you change your people? How do you get items? All these questions and more. If you can answer at least one, post it here. Looking for all of the help I can get because I don't want to waste $5 on a game I will never play.

2. Ventara

Ventara Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    It's been a while, and I only played it on the PSP (but I believe they're the same), but just to provide some quick answers

What is the whole storyline?

Without spoiling anything, you basically have to save the kingdom, and the princess, from some bad guy who's doing some evil magic stuff that's caused a time loop filled with monsters. Pretty generic. I actually think this is where the title might have come from, as once you beat the bad guy you end this time loop and it sorta becomes a fantasy where monsters and magic existed.

How do I heal myself when one of the players has no more health?

Potions, magic, or inns.

Where do I go?

Yeah, you'll need a walkthrough for a vague question like this.

How do I become so good that I win every battle?

Keep playing and leveling up. I think 99 is the highest level.

Can you change your people?

I don't think you can.

How do you get items?

Killing monsters, looting chests, buying from stores. The usual.

Anyways, although it may be generic and simple, I still found it fairly enjoyable, but then again, I'm into simple gameplay. Just watch some videos. Gameplay is pretty much the same throughout, so you'll get a good idea if you'll like it or not by watching some vids.

3. snowdude11

Jul 14, 2010
    Helped about 90% of what I needed to know. Thanks!

4. snowdude11

Jul 14, 2010
    Thanks for the website. Scattered around information but once you find it, it is great!