[Gamevil] Zenonia 3 (coming early 2011)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by chickdigger802, Sep 8, 2010.

1. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    If ya been hanging around gamevil's fb page or twitter, Zenonia 3 was just recently released on WIPI phones in korea. They mentioned this game will probably hit app stores in early 2011. I guess it would be around march like the last 2.

Anyhow here is a video of the WIPI version =P

As you can tell, it seems some old classes from zenonia 1 makes a comeback =)

Too bad this game is originally on a vertical screen phone. This pretty much guarantees the iphone version will have the image stretched and look really blurry like zenonia 1 & 2.

Anyhow, better get a thread started. I'm more interested in the new range classes, because I really enjoy playing as Gunner in zenonia 2.

2. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    How many Zenonia games are there originally for Korean mobiles? Just once I'd like a Zenonia game build from the ground up for the iPhone.

3. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    I like the first two Zenonia games so I'm sure this one will be right up my alley.

4. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Ya its coming next year. I would guess same time as the others. Gamevil has already stated that this one is getting way better feedback than 2 did. From the video and webpage I just guessing that there is 1 character you play as and a choice of 4 classes. Also, adult Regret makes and appearance.

5. superrogue

superrogue Active Member

May 12, 2010
    so you can be a dude with either a sowrd, claws, laser shooters, or wand, thats sick - i personally prefer the claws

6. ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
    On the Zenonia 3 page of GAMEVIL's official Korean forum there are portraits and descriptions (if you can read Korean, go for it) as well as a gameplay video highlighting many of the skills for each class.

http://zenonia3.gamevil.com/sub.php?g=2&n=2&type=2

7. DR!FTb0!86

DR!FTb0!86 Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
  8. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    Hmm the trailer for the game on the game site seems to be on a widescreen phone.

There is hope for non stretched graphics!!!

Hopefully they could get co-op working with gamecenter =P