need 2 kinds of game recommendation!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by polarsolstice, May 18, 2010.

1. polarsolstice

polarsolstice Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    this is my first time posting in this specific board, i'm sorry if this is not the place. i want to ask for a game recommendation.

1.is there a game that plays like Hook Champ or Jet Car Stunts? or the upcoming game Super Quick Hook?games which high scores are in each levels, scoring is affected by many factors, and there are ways to improve the high score, whether it is improving skill or buying upgrades. if there is, what is the name of the game?

2.is there more tower defense games like Mikado Defenders? tower defense games which "towers" you put is actually armies or something that actually battle the enemy? Crystal Defenders maybe is what i am looking for, but it is way too expensive, is there any other game?

2. darkhorse

darkhorse Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Check out Dungeon Defense.

3. articulate

articulate Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010

1. Not sure if this qualifies because it's a dual stick shooter, but Solomon's Keep. Or maybe Blue Attack!, it's a tilt-based space shooter IIRC.

2. Defender Chronicles

4. polarsolstice

polarsolstice Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    what i wanted is, games that keeps you coming back for more and every playthrough is different, and there are high scores for the levels like hook champ and jet car stunts

5. Sword of Fargoal is different every time you play. It has some sort of score tracker.