Dev looking for work :)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by H4ch1k0, May 24, 2011.

1. H4ch1k0

H4ch1k0 Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Hi there,
    I'm looking for some interesting work. :D
    In the past I worked for take10animation, doing two games, "Samurai Kid" and "Check Out!". I'm actually working on an action platformer, and did a couple of other works that unfortunately never saw the day of the light.
    Also, you can find an app that was designed by a friend (and artist) and coded by me using Corona, it's called "RPGplane - Set your maps on fire-". Sales weren't great (probably too nichè) but got some new and noteworthy and what's hot features in both board and rpg category in some countries, including US, so we were overall pretty satisfied (still updating it, but the artist and designer kinda drifted away :\ ).
    There are also the two template I'm actually selling in the Gamesalad marketplace, a Runner Template and a PvsZ template.
    I work mostly with Cocos2D and Corona, but can use gamesalad quite efficiently too, if you want cheapest rates. Those depend on the development platform of choice, but to give you an idea, for a game like "Check Out!", made in gamesalad, I take around 200€.
    Contact me to [email protected] , or just send me a pm here if you're interested :D

2. H4ch1k0

H4ch1k0 Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Ready for the next round guys :D I have 1-2 holes left (don't get this wrong, lol).

3. H4ch1k0

H4ch1k0 Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Hey guys :)
    Round of works done, thanks for hiring me guys (;
    I'm now free for some more. Work will start from 5th of july, but email me at [email protected] to discuss details and all :)
    Just as a reminder, I can work with GS, Corona and Cocos2D. I accept both little works and full projects, or 1 on 1 help, everything :) . I can also do art (vector one (;) soooo, just mail me for anything you like d:

4. H4ch1k0

H4ch1k0 Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Available again (; Contact me at [email protected]
    Will soon do a little website to show the work done till now (must wait for the apps to be out, lots of NDA there :D)
    Cheers!

5. cchase0505

cchase0505 New Member

Jul 12, 2011
    Dev looking for work

Hi i am a java developer and also developing some projects in android . so u r developing some games for iphone, which type of games are going to develop

Cegonsoft Corporate Training