iPhone Star Hammer Tactics

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by blacklabgames, Sep 21, 2011.

1. blacklabgames

blacklabgames Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Hi!

I wanted to introduce you all to Star Hammer Tactics, a fast-paced tactical battle game I'm presently working on, coming to the iPad in October.

Here is what is looks like :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And there is a site with more info here.

Cool!

L8r, Paul

2. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    I watched your iPad video gameplay on your website. I like how the battles switch to a 3D perspective and the graphics appear improved over the psp mini version. Looking forward to this.

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Looks interesting so far. Looping forward for more Details about the Gameplay :)

4. blacklabgames

blacklabgames Member

Apr 4, 2011
    So, thanks for the positive comments :)

I've been flat out developing lately, and I'm happy to say that the game has hit beta, so all going well, should hit the AppStore in late October.

L8r, Paul

5. blacklabgames

blacklabgames Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Hi everyone

I just wanted to give an update on our game.

Clearly, it didn't make it for a late October release, because we added a few new things during the beta.

It is now finished and has been submitted to the AppStore. Assuming there are no approval issues, it will be available from the 24th of November worldwide.

L8r, Paul

[​IMG]

6. blacklabgames

blacklabgames Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Hi Again

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally have a confirmed release date for Star Hammer Tactics: November 24!

Star Hammer Tactics was originally released on PSP, however it's been re-written from the ground up for the iPad. Main features include:

* Revamped 15 mission story-driven campaign
    * Solo or 'Pass-the-pad' multiplayer skirmish battles
    * Fast-paced tactical space battles
    * Easy-to-learn gameplay and controls.
    * All new action-packed combat sequence
    * Game Center support

It will be a free download, and you will be able to play through 4 of the 15 campaign missions, as well as unlimited "small" skirmish battles. A single IAP will unlock the entire campaign, and additional options for skirmish battles.

We've just redone the website, so for more info, please have a look at www.starhammer.com

[​IMG]

L8r, Paul

7. Tommet

Tommet Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Looks neat. I wish Starbase Orion had this sort of ship battles. Thanks

8. famousringo

famousringo Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Reminiscent of the tactical battles in Master of Orion 2. I'll keep an eye on this one.