Upcoming World of Warcraft Pokemon minigame? [not official]

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Turkeydipking, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Turkeydipking

Turkeydipking Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Student
    Germany
    So dear TouchArcade,

I have been browsing the YouTubes like I usually do on saturdays, and in a video discussing the new WoW expansions (Mists of Pandaria for those unknowing) among the list of features are pet battles.
    Basically they are adding pokemon to WoW. You can collect pets, name them, teach them moves, battle NPC's creatures and other player's pets. Pretty damn cool right?

But then they said of something which made my jaw drop. Now this is not official, it's not released by Blizzard, but they are considering making an iOS version of said battles. You know how they have the mobile armory and auction house and guild chat and all that good stuff?
    Basically you would get an app with which you could battle and manage with your pets.
    I think I shed a couple of buckets of manly tears.

What do you think? Do you want it to happen? Will it happen?
    I mean it's combining WoW and pokemon.... in your pocket.
    Knowing Blizzard for a monthly subscription. Would you pay it? How much would you pay for it?
    How much do you want it to happen? (Me: 10/10. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY. ALL OF IT. TAKE IT.)

I hope there isn't already an existing thread for this, but yeah, decided to create one. :)

2. Turkeydipking

Turkeydipking Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Student
    Germany