Lords And Heroes - MMO Strategy/RPG - coming soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SovereignDynamics, Feb 25, 2011.

1. SovereignDynamics

Feb 23, 2011
    #1 SovereignDynamics, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
    Hello, we are happy to represent are forthcoming MMO game :)

The game, entitled Lords And Heroes, is a unique implementation of the RPG and strategy genres and is set for release in the Spring of 2011. It will be available for all the current line of iOS devices including the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad (which will be getting a special HD version). The title will take full advantage of the capabilities of iOS devices, pushing MMO mobile gaming to the next level.

Lords And Heroes will boast a wide range of features not commonly seen in games on the iOS platform, including a fully traversable, highly detailed medieval fantasy world, a variety of environments and locations which players will be able to visit including: frosted arctic lands, lush, verdant plains and wild, craggy mountains. Combat will take place in a full 3D, real time play mode, be it PvP or PvE. Like any good MMO, Lords And Heroes will provide a variety of quests which will take characters far and wide across the continents of Aquilon and Norvgar, hunting fame, glory and treasures.

Players will have a choice of three factions - the noble Irmoran, the mysterious Westerwald and the brutal Nords. The factions fight ruthlessly for the resources across the world which they need to feed and arm their people. Players will be able to use the game’s advanced reputation and achievement system to make their mark on the world as the conflict between the three escalates. PvE players can quest far and wide, searching for items and solving problems to assist their chosen faction. PvP players meanwhile will take to the field of combat against players from other factions. Whichever faction and play style they choose, players will not need to fight alone. In Lords and Heroes, they will be able to hire a range of servants and militia to aid them in however they choose to play through the game - be it adventuring or PvP.

Unlike in other MMOs, in Lords And Heroes players will not be permanently bound to the faction of their creation - at any time they can choose to leave and pursue their goals elsewhere.

Lords And Heroes will also offer a unique crafting system, not yet seen in any other RPG on the iOS platform. By tweaking the base ‘recipe’ of the item to be created with your own combination of materials, you can customise the final product to suit your character and play style. This means that the same item can have several variants.

Finally, Lords And Heroes will also take full advantage of the brilliant sound fidelity of Apple’s mobile devices. The game will have an epic soundtrack by the “Cherny Kuznets” (“Blacksmith”) featuring performers from the Saint Petersburg Academic Philharmonic Orchestra. This is one MMO which will be a treat for your eyes, brain and ears all at once.

Attached Files:

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Well, this is a surprise...

3. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
  4. ipodrocks123

ipodrocks123 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Hmm this looks cool, any video?

5. SovereignDynamics

Feb 23, 2011
    We will hopefully start posting videos in 2-3 weeks. Thanks!

6. anims

anims Active Member

Feb 18, 2011
  7. SovereignDynamics

Feb 23, 2011
  8. Skillmaster19

Skillmaster19 Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Can't wait! Graal Kingdoms will have competition! What kind of payment method will you use? (in app purchases to boost your character, content purchases, subscriptions, or one time fee?) I am hoping it is not character boosts, as I am tired of games that you have to pay to win. Regardless, I cant wait for the game and might decide to apply to beta test it!

9. SovereignDynamics

Feb 23, 2011
    We totally agree - although the freemium payment model (paid character boost) is the most profitable in short term it kills the gameplay completely in long term. So we will go with a fixed subscription fee that would make all the features available and would not give unfair advantages to any player.

Beta testing will be specially announced in 1-2 months. Thanks

10. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Game reallylooks good even in these early stage screenshots. Looking forward to this. We need a good 3d mmorpg. Similar games in appstore absolutely suck.

11. Skillmaster19

Skillmaster19 Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Excellent. This is what I have been looking for for almost a year! I have found a few MMO's that don't have the freemium method, but none of them are of decent quality. This game is looking great, and looks like it has great gameplay. I will surely be getting this game and subscribing when it is out.

12. kenkin34

kenkin34 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Really great! I am a fans of original M&M, you know which was a first perosn RPG. Very gald to hear that your game will include more real time battle elements. It is a must to me. Wait for your updates!