Super Block Kart (Looking for Beta Testers)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CharredDirt, May 22, 2015.

1. CharredDirt

CharredDirt Well-Known Member

#1 CharredDirt, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
    Hey gamefans!

We're working on a new Go-Kart Racing game for iOS and Android. The general concept is Minecraft Meets Mario Kart. There's lots of fun stuff in this game. We have lots of characters, lots of upgradable karts, powerups, special attacks and tons of fun stuff in each level. We're in the Alpha stage currently and the game is basically functional and we're adding features. We'd really like you guys to provide some feedback and play the game and give us your thoughts. We'll be collecting testflight emails in preparation for testing in a few weeks. If this looks fun and you'd like to try it and are a testflight user, please shoot us a PM.

Also, if you have feedback or have a good idea for the game. Please let us know. We plan on packing the game full of background animations, characters and lots of funny stuff. Want to hit chickens with your Kart? Want to drive through the whitehouse? Let us know!

We want YOU to play our game!

Attached Files:

2. GamerDog

GamerDog Active Member

Looks awesome

Looks really cool, how do I become a beta tester?

3. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    I like the concept. In the past these type of racers have been successful but it uselessly comes down to the controls. What type of controls are they?

4. CharredDirt

GamerDog, You just need to sign up for Testflight and get the app on your iphone or ipad.

TriggyWiggy, rest assured, the controls should be no problem. We'll have two options. One is digital controls, with a left button, right button, a gas, brake and powerup button. This has worked very well in some of our other racing games and I feel it's very precise. We'll also have a tilt steering option with a gas, brake and powerup button. I'm considering an option with auto accelerate as well. Our biggest challenge is getting the physics to feel fun without being too difficult for younger players.

5. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I will be keeping an eye on this one looks to have very good potential. How will the karts go? In other words can u unlock them or do you have to buy them outright and the most important question is there more than 3 tracks?

6. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Sounds good. Cant wait to see how this turns out.

7. CharredDirt

Great questions,

Most of the carts and characters can be bought with regular coins but there may be a few special items that can be bought with gems. The game will be free to play with incentivized videos to earn in game items. We will have IAPs in the game but the monetization won't be agressive. We're going to start out with 6 tracks which we plan to upgrade to 9 on the first big content update.

Our current plans for the character system is that you can mix and match characters and karts. Characters add a unique ability to the race while Karts can be upgraded. We'd like to really expand the number of characters in the lineup.

8. CharredDirt

Thanks guys, we have quite a few adds to the testflight yesterday but I could still use another dozen or so. If you want to be in the program, just shoot me a PM with your testflight email. It's that easy.

9. CharredDirt

We still have about 10 more beta tester spots. Let me know if you're interested.

10. CharredDirt

We've got another week and a half to go and still a few more beta spots open. We have some big name companies testing this out now.

11. CharredDirt

Final week to sign up. Still have a couple of spots left. First build going out possibly this weekend.

12. CharredDirt

First build going out on Monday the 29th, this weekend is the last chance to get in on the beta test list.

13. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I would love to test. I'll pm you my info

14. talwar

talwar Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2015
    Beta Test

Wow looks good dev. Would love to beta test, will PM you my information
    Good Luck on your game

15. CharredDirt

Thanks, everyone's been added. One day left to get on the Beta

16. CharredDirt

8 hours left until the build goes up. Last chance to get on the beta list.