Galaxy on Fire 2 HD by Fishlabs ($9.99 => 4.99)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by TobiasP, Feb 6, 2012.

1. TobiasP

TobiasP Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Online Editor @ Fishlabs
    Hamburg / Germany
    #1 TobiasP, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
    Attention iPhone 4S and iPad 2 pilots! We've just dropped the price of Galaxy on Fire 2 HD from $9.99 to $4.99 for a limited time only! That's 50% off, so if you haven't bought the game yet or if you thought that the original price was too high for those who had already bought the regular version of GOF2 before, this is your chance to get the most ambitious and accomplished sci-fi saga on the App Store for an absolute bargain price! Be quick or be dead, space adventurers, and prepare yourself for the upcoming add-on Valkyrie HD, which will be released in the next couple of weeks! :)

Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD

FISHLABS
    THE #1 OPEN WORLD SCI-FI ACTION GAME Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD is a premium-quality 3D space combat and trading simulation w…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    THE #1 OPEN WORLD SCI-FI ACTION GAME Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD is a premium-quality 3D space combat and trading simulation with adventure and RPG elements. Take over the role of the hot-headed space war veteran Keith T. Maxwell and save the galaxy from its impeding destruction by the hands of devious alien raiders, ruthless space pirates and power-crazy madmen! A CONTINUOUS STREAM OF NEW ADVENTURES Take on new adventures and face new challenges with the extensive new expansion pack Supernova™ and the critically acclaimed first add-on Valkyrie™ (available via in-app purchase)! Fly new space ships, mount new weapons, meet new characters, visit new star systems and experience new campaigns with a combined playing time of more than 20 hours! In addition, you can also purchase your own space station, the infamous Kaamo Club, in order to store tons of items and park or even pimp your favourite ships. TRUST THE MEDIA The international press loves Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD and calls it "the best space shooter in the App Store" (148 Apps, 4.5/5 points), "a Freelancer for the iPhone" (Gamedot 10/10 points) and "a must-have for the heavy gamer on the go" (AppCraver, 5/5 points). TRUST THE FANS The fans have given Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD thousands of 5-star ratings! According to them, it is not only "a must buy for all space fanatics" (xxAltitud3xx) but it is also "so good that it makes me wonder why anybody would bother playing video games on anything but an iPad" (LunarFlame13)! TONS OF UNIQUE FEATURES • A vast galaxy with over 20 star systems and more than 100 individual planets and space stations • More than 30 customizable spaceships and hundreds of different weapons systems, power-ups and commodities • A unique mixture of story-driven, mission-based and sandbox gameplay • High-quality visuals including detailed 3D models, hi-res textures and breath-taking Special FX • 3D sound, orchestral soundtrack and full voice-acting • Action Freeze™: Take screenshots from any perspective and share them on Facebook • Synchronisation of save games via iCloud HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD works on iPhone 4S (or higher), iPad 2 (or higher), iPad mini (or higher) and iPod touch 5G. ----- Privacy Policy: https://www.dsfishlabs.com/privacy_policy Terms of Service: https://www.dsfishlabs.com/terms_of_services
    Information
    Seller:FISHLABS
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Oct 07, 2011
    Updated:Jul 07, 2023
    Version:1.1.19
    Size:1.2 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (21)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Bertman

Bertman Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Dang of course this goes on sale when I'm flat out broke. Oh well played the lite and its worth full price anyway. If you don't have it play the lite sd version and you will see how great it is. I thought that looked good on my IPad so I'm sure the HD will look great.

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    NICE!!! I'm getting my iPad 2 tomorrow or wednesday... can't wait to see this blown up on the screen!! Was just going to settle for playing the original GOF2... but for $5... can't pass that up! =oD

THANK YOU FOR THE SALE!!

**edit**

does anyone know if the HD version is going to get the Valkyire update... or if it's included already...??

4. TimEggers

TimEggers Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Shipping
    Tiskilwa, IL
    Nice! I've been enjoying the Lite version, now I have no excuse to jump on this!

Will the Valkryie update be another purchase or free update? Just curious... :)

5. TimEggers

Nov 11, 2011
    Shipping
    Tiskilwa, IL
    "This item is currently being modified." :(

6. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    hey! congrats on that IPad2! you wanted it for so long man) enjoy and welcome to HD gaming)))

P.S. Get Kingdom Rush ASAP!!!!!!

7. AceWizard

AceWizard Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Studying to become an Electrician
    Sweden
    So much for reading that it wasnt for egular iphone 4. xD

Ah well, it was still cheaper then the SD version.. and if i cant play it now, i'll have something to look forward to, the day i invest in an Ipad.

8. spott96

spott96 Active Member

Nov 8, 2010
    California
    Does this work on an iPad 1?

I know the description says that it is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s, but does this run on an iPad 1? I wasn't able to get the SD version the last time it was on sale.

9. jill1001

jill1001 Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Thats a great news mate. I just hope I could brought this after the price slash. But even though it is a great apps to have.

10. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    #11 Wediafom24, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
    I just got it and as of now, there is no Valkryie add on. Based on the discription, the Valkryie HD add on will be available in few weeks. I am pretty sure the add on will be additional $5, but it also be free, we never know:)
    I just purchased it a moment a go on my iPhone 3GS. I thought I would buy it anyway because I will be getting an iPad 2 next month. Surprisingly, it runs great with no problem on my iPhone 3gs. I think in order to see all the goodies, you have to have an iPad 2 and 4s but if you still have iPad 1, iPhone 3GS...., you can still play this like the regular version.

11. TimEggers

Nov 11, 2011
    Shipping
    Tiskilwa, IL
    Damn, still can't download this one... :(

12. gc505

gc505 New Member

May 12, 2009
    Anyone know how long it will be before we can download it? How long before this: "This item is currently being modified. Please try again later." ... is cleared up??

13. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    No idea, the modified thing has been going on for like 3 days now.

14. Rjamesw

Rjamesw Member

Dec 26, 2011
    I was just coming on here to see if anyone else was having trouble downloading this. Keep getting "item is currently being modified" message...so annoying.:(

Same thing with super bit dash

15. Shankopotamus

Shankopotamus Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    I'm able to purchase it now. Thanks for sale!

16. gc505

gc505 New Member

May 12, 2009
    Purchased.

17. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Buy it through the computer. I had the "being modified" thingie with several other freebies which I ended up buying through iTunes. No problem through iTunes, but through the iPhone it always said "being modified". But anyway, my iPhone has also been saying "couldn't buy Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing, try again later" for the last weeks, so doh... :(

18. soldat7

soldat7 Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2011
    Does this still have aliasing issues compared to the non-HD version?

19. Rjamesw

Rjamesw Member

Dec 26, 2011
    I was getting the "item currenty being modified" message on my phone and through itunes...however i just tried to download GOF 2 HD through itunes and its now working. Cant wait to play!!

btw Super bit dash is working too :)