Reach a global audience with kayoii! Multilingual localization services

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by kayoii, Oct 28, 2011.

1. kayoii

kayoii New Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Greetings, devs!

Do you want your games to reach a bigger market and be enjoyed by possibly hundreds of new users? We can help you!

I am Gabriel, member of kayoii, a group of experienced translators and avid gamers focused on game localization.
    We have extensive gaming experience and all the tools necessary to carry out professional localization for games of all genres and platforms.

As a team, we recently helped to make possible the release of the Spanish and Japanese localized versions of the critically acclaimed puzzle game SpaceChem on PC, as well as the multi-language release of two iPhone games by Lakoo, the creators of the immensely popular iPhone MMO game, Empire Online. Not only that, but many other developers have chosen us as their partners for their future localization needs!

We work with many languages, including Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Danish and others.
    Above all, we are very indie-friendly and offer attractive prices, step-by-step communication and direct support throughout the whole process!

If interested, please do not hesitate to contact us through a PM here or at our e-mail address, [email protected]!

Regards,
    Gabriel

2. Jaquan

Jaquan New Member

Oct 28, 2011
    This is my first time i visit here. I discovered so numerous interesting stuff in your weblog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles.

3. kayoii

kayoii New Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Misspost or heavy sarcasm? Anyway, that was not the reply we were expecting for sure!

Thank you to everyone that sent PMs. We prefer to be upfront about our quotes so:

English to European languages: $0.035 per word
    English to Japanese: $0.042 per word

There's a minimum of $5 per language, which is to cover Paypal fees and management costs (even for small translations there's a lot of movement going on behind the scenes).

We can either check your wordcount or do one for you for free, too!