What and who do you see the most of here

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jayg2015, May 25, 2016.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Different type of thread.
    Several questions.

Who do you see the most in the game threads? Also are there certain members posts you value more than anyone else's? For example if your looking for an rpg do you look for a certain person post and take from that in your purchase ?

What games do you see the most of that we can do without or are over saturated with?

Or just in general do you see something that is posted too much or so much but is still enjoyable.

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    You can see me mostly in the puzzle threads, that's my favorite genre, but occasionally I play some other stuff, mostly I common on 1 to 3 games a week depending on availability, when I like a game, I honestly mean it what I say about a game, when I don't like a game I say nothing about it mostly because I think that is not nice to anybody.

Sometimes I am over enthusiastic I hope that doesn't put people off, because I have a very positive nature and when I like a game I want to show that and help the developer a bit, because these people need to make a living too.

Mostly I look for comments that my friends make I have from Gamecenter, to name a few Saosijs, AKD, y2kmp3, Cloudpuff, Mr.Bez, DonnyDJ76, Lena, AndyC83 who is been very quite lately hope he is allright, Sink or Swim, Breinstein and some others who are not friends on Gamecenter.

But if people have a problem with me just pm me, so that I can delete the message ha ha.

3. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

There's a specific group of members that I see all the time, most of them are senior members.

4. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I notice 5 people post on about every game I post on . I like clicker games, runner games, and some rpg

5. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
  6. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city