Universal Boom Beach by Supercell (Clash of Clans\Hay Day)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ValtermcPires, Nov 10, 2013.

1. surpriseParty

surpriseParty Member

Dec 4, 2013
    The one builder thing is so annoying! I remember in Backyard Monsters, you could buy multiple builders, but then all the later games from Kixeye removed that option. I guess everyone realize they could make more money selling you one-time speed ups than letting you permanently build faster!

2. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

#22 Cynuyt, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    I've just seen it in CA store? How about release in US?

3. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Wonder if this is releasing in us soon, would be nice.

4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I've been playing since first release...well missed a couple of days but got to level 31 now on the game and play constantly which I never did with CoC. I have contacted Supercell multiple times with questions as for the one builder they told me it's so you have to decide if you want to upgrade your defences or attack power or resource production not just do all at once.

No idea when worldwide release will be but they do keep updating and changing things. Anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Here's a picture of some of mine can't fit it all in, I upgrade my radar casually as the enemies you face are based off your radar and how much land you have explored. The more land you get the more players you get to attack and more and more appear, also you get more resource bases which I'm constantly fighting over, I was told at the minute your teamed randomly with an opponent for each resource base.

As for the guy saying he doesn't know what to do while waiting for a building, the same as CoC it'll never be a game you can always be on but as you progress it definitely gets better with more opponents and resource bases. It is still in beta and things keep changing so who knows, my most requested feature is to be able to get revenge when I'm attacked!! Also as someone said I believe if you upgrade your vault here you can protect much more of your resources than on CoC.

Attached Files:

6. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Hope it will release on US soon

7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I can't believe everyone isn't already an honorary Canadian : )

8. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Way to lazy to make a Canadian account unfortunately lol. I just despise having to switch over when I want to buy a game from my current store. (Us)

9. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    It bothers me that a game like this is released in 1 AppStore . If gives that country a huge advantage over everyone else. They are gonna breeze right through our bases by the time we get to play

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I completely agree that's why I got onto this one as soon as I heard about it as it's annoying when people are so far ahead you can't catch up.

But don't worry you only really get matched to people around your level anyway, it all goes by your radar level and land explored with how often you attack others too. So you won't start and then be attacked by anyone strong. Enemies appear randomly on your island map you can't chose who you get.

11. workingman

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    That's good to know, thank you

12. tokhoi

tokhoi Active Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Good game, better played on the ipad if you have one. Anyone playing who knows what the color statue properties are? So far have only seen that the dark crystal statues either increase drop rate of crystals or increase resources gained from attack victories.

13. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Cannot wait for this to release world wide!

14. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Can't not still waiting, reg a new account in CA to get it!

15. kaibosh

kaibosh Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Just so you guys know, the game will be released globally in March. I have a YouTube channel with all sorts of videos and when the game is out there will be some great resources to draw from.

It is SO EASY to get into the soft launch that I cannot understand why you silly Yanks have held off, but the good news is that no matter where you are in the game you will be matched up with people around you. The game is just as much fun at level 1 as it is at level 40.

Here is a clumsy first attempt at a show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCVCnAKm_bY&hd=1

16. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    These type of games are usually terrible, but it is easy to see a glimmer of potential great gameplay from them. I'm interested in this because of the singular point of attack. Makes me wonder if it's possible to set up a clear tower defense-style path to feed enemies through. I'll give it a shot for a bit.

17. workingman

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    I set up a ca account last week because I didn't want to wait any longer and I am really enjoying this so far.
    A path wouldn't be a good idea in this game! For every structure you destroy you get tokens in that battle that can be used for flares-medkits and missile strikes. So far I can't pick what I want to attack and I'm not sure if any future troops go after certain structures so it makes sense to keep my HQ in behind my defensive towers and everything else in front of them so my defenses take them out while they try destroying everything else.
    Hopefully I was clear enough for you but if not you will see for yourself soon enough and I'm sure you will enjoy the game

18. o0oJAKEo0o

o0oJAKEo0o Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Full-Time Student
    KCMO
    Is it true that this is a single player game? No clans or alliances or guilds?

19. Gamezillafreak

Mar 26, 2014
    Instabuy, looks mighty promising!

20. workingman

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    No clans or alliances!
    Your jake from TA clan in samurai siege?