The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Bluangl27

Bluangl27 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I was playing the game and deleted it. Now I'm starting it over. That post seriously irked me and was extremely rude. I apologize to you since the majority of us on here have class.

2. dcswirl

dcswirl Member

Nov 15, 2012
    I reported the comment.....that was out of order

3. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Latest Update

The recent updates all seem to be one step forward two steps back. With the level dump I can no longer build the items I need. On the upside I'm working on the factory on the last Island :)

4. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Progress

Dlstar was nice enough to post this back on page 100. Hope it helps - Thanks Dlstar

PS - Most of us are pretty decent.

Hello all.

Well I've been very busy the last week or so, but I've been taking screenshots of my quests and these are the ones I've had since last time I posted up my current quests (see post #943) I take the screen shots in pretty much the order that they pop up.

Island #1 (Island of the Ancients)

Destroy the Murlods hut
    Buy the territory to the west of the waterfall
    Dissipate 5 vortexes
    Clear the Alchemists house of the giant Liana
    Troublesome neighbours – destroy 2 Murlods huts
    Chief vs the wind – Build 3 guard towers and dissipate 3 vortexes
    Find items to build a guardtower – 5 bundles of rope and 3 pairs of binoculars
    The whirls of alchemy – gather 5 (10) shimmering mushrooms, 5 gas masks and 3 empty flasks
    Housing new friends – build 2 coral mansions, upgrade 3 coral mansions to level 4
    Plant 5 lawns
    A Profitable sport – upgrade the volleyball court to level 2, order 2 quick deals

Island #2 (Marble Fiord)

Establish postal communication – build a post office, build 5 mailboxes
    Build a coral mansion

Island #3 (Mystery Shore)

Plant 5 coral trees
    Build a coral mansion
    upgrade the volleyball court – improve the volleyball court and order a standard deal
    walking dino – build 3 lairs, order 5 long-term deals
    Jamboa's rest – 3 long-term deals at the bathhouse, 5 long-terms deals at the hotel

Island #4 (Ancestors Atoll)

Establish Production of Corals – Build a coral production facility, and order a quick deal
    Find the items – (tools to build the coral plant) Flippers in the outsiders bathyscaphe, swimming mask at the hotel, 5 harpoons at the marble processing plant
    Rehabilitate a Murlod
    Build a coral mansion
    Decorate the village – place 10 flags, plant 4 lawns, build a pedestal
    Build a volleyball court
    find items for a volleyball court – 2 balls, 1 net from the coral plant
    upgrade the volleyball court – improve the volleyball court and order a standard deal
    Volleyball match – order 3 lengthy deals at the volleyball court
    The theatre's tour – 5 long-term deals at the theatre
    fulfill wishes – 10 hotel, 7 volleyball

I have now finished all quests except for the ones on the Island of The Ancients. Still looking for mushrooms and rope.

5. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    #1365 XBurt, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
    Quests

Another thing to note is that some quests are wrong. The text will tell you to complete a standard deal but you really need to complete a long-term etc. The best thing to do is look at the arrows when you click find.

6. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    iPad update

Don't know if iPad users know already or not but;

The Tribez for iPad
    Good news, Chief!
    A fresh new update awaits you! Get ready for a bunch of new quests and items. Download now and discover new land - Prasilia. Update now! http://bit.ly/HaZPWM

7. StormUK

StormUK New Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Shamen

I updated and got the ball rolling again , however I still cannot speak to the shamen on the atoll , all there is , is an exclamation mark , any pointers anyone please ?

8. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi everyone,
    haven't been on here for ages, had a rest from the Tribez for a bit :)
    Pretty shocked to read the last page and posts from poster Foxy :mad:

@Foxy....hey, What's up with the nasty posts?
    Everyone on here has always been so helpful and supportive (which is the whole reason this thread was started).

Please don't come on here just to be rude to other posters....

9. Flip1329

Flip1329 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2012
    I am mainly a lurker, but you have been reported. Girlpower is one of the nicest and most helpful people on this forum and what you just said was extremely uncalled for. You need serious help if you have nothing better to do than troll this board full of nice, helpful people!

10. Black Gryphon

Black Gryphon Active Member

Dec 20, 2011
    It was when I first installed the update, but as of today it has been fixed. Suddenly I'm level 64 rather than 60 and have a ton of XP. The game must have been keeping track of the XP earned after I reached 60.

11. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    I have just updated and gone to level 44 just before I updated I got about 5mill in Xp but I was stuck at 60 and they didn't count. Not sure what's happening but I am guessing at 44 it will be a quick recovery!

12. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Everyone take a deep breath please and stop fighting. If someone makes a rude comment, don't quote it, don't answer it, just report it and ignore it. Thank you.

13. dcswirl

dcswirl Member

Nov 15, 2012
    Soon as I started my game today I was back to level 61 :D

14. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Update

Nice. I didn't see an update today and I'm still in the 40's.

15. dcswirl

dcswirl Member

Nov 15, 2012
    It was kinda strange....as soon as it loaded it said I leveled up to 61 and the experience bar was still where I left off the last time....hopefully it does the same for others too :)

16. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    You are lucky. I am down from level 72 to 44 like others. Great job, developers, great job...

17. Noel1cent

Noel1cent Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Update 1.4.7

I finally installed the latest update and all is well. I skipped the prior 2. So update 1.4.7 is where you need to be for no XP issues ...

Thanks developers

18. Kiwi k

Kiwi k Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Help

Hi been a lurker now registered:cool:, my question is now having moved into Marble fiord can't see my buildings:confused: (unless i press hidden button then i see the brown foundations) all i see is snow everywhere, i am slowly clearing debris and rocks!, is this normal or is it a failure?

many thanks in advance for any help Kiwi.

Please don't SHOOT me i'm a Newbie

19. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    Or as cocky ;o)

20. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Success! After about three months of searching for the las mushroom I finally got it!
    Now I need to search alchemist house to find the potion... Another three months?
    Bottom line: yes, it is possible to find mushrooms without paying for them.