Blosics --> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by iND, May 17, 2012.

1. iND

iND Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011

Blosics

FDG Mobile Games GbR
    INTRODUCING BLOSICS - AN AMAZING PHYSICS GAME Takes advantage of iPhone 4s power Exclusively available on iOS Highly …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    INTRODUCING BLOSICS - AN AMAZING PHYSICS GAME Takes advantage of iPhone 4s power Exclusively available on iOS Highly addicting gameplay • 120 LEVELS AND FREE UPDATES! Shoot at massive structures built from colored blocks and make them drop off the screen. It sounds simple at first but beware - the blocks are alive! They can talk and they have some serious tricks up their sleeves. Use all your power to get rid of them! Welcome to the vivid world of Blosics, filled with tons of exciting challenges. • MIGHTY POWER BALL ARSENAL Use up to 13 different power balls to fulfill your mission. Each of the balls has unique abilities like the female attract ball, drawing the attention of macho blocks to pull them away. Or the psychic ball, pushing away blocks with additional telekinesis force. Find the right strategy to get rid of as many blocks as possible. It´s a blast! • FOUR EPISODES! Float in the Sky; Dive Underwater; Explore Caves; Venture into Deep Space • PRESS REVIEWS Don´t take our word for it; hear what the press has to say: Gizmodo: Why do we like it? If you’ll excuse the pun, this game has balls. The developer isn’t content to just make an Angry Birds knock-off. The innovation introduced here enhances playability without losing sight of what makes the physics puzzler so appealing in the first place. 148Apps: “From the brightly colored visuals to the addictive, physics-based levels, it would be far too easy to dismiss this as another puzzle game in the vein of Angry Birds. I would dare say I enjoyed it quite a bit more.” Toucharcade: “Blosics is a casual object-flinging game like Angry Birds, but this is no clone, as it feels fresh and unique with plenty of different features to unlock.” Feature Overview: - 120 levels - NEW! 48 Challenges - Four Episodes - Smooth Graphics - Amazing Physics Simulation - Retina Display Support - 13 different Power Balls - 2 Control Options - Game Center Support - Global High Scores - Game Center Achievements
    Information
    Seller:FDG Mobile Games GbR
    Genre:Family, Puzzle
    Release:Oct 27, 2011
    Updated:Dec 19, 2014
    Version:1.1.2
    Size:44.4 MB
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. panama chief

panama chief Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    Caught this game on a freeappdaily thing. It is great. One of the best "fling" style games ever.

3. Concur, good game, but was wishing the hd version was free too. I bought the iphone version, but some levels seem too small for the eye, and seem perfect for the ipad. Like the sound effects in this game, they are funny and the laugh will ring in your ears.

4. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Looks like a fun diversion, and the ratings are certainly there. Thanks! :)

5. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Quite fun, the stars-to-unlock new balls system is a good way to reward players that 3-star levels.

6. Even though I had bought this game a long time ago, didn't play too much on my iphone because the balls and screens were kind of small which took away from the gameplay. But started to play again on my new pad because I wanted to see if I would play the HD version.

Well, since the hd version was on sale for a buck, I ugraded, and it's much funner than the iphone version. Well worth it since ball games seem to work much better on the ipad because of the small size of the balls.

Lately, upgraded lots of my puzzle games like agent orange hd, spider jack hd, feed me oil hd, blosics hd, angry birds rio hd, cut the rope hd, and some others, and have to say, I love playing these on my new ipad.

7. Pappnase

Pappnase Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Schlaaand!
    #7 Pappnase, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
    Great game. I love it. I only got one concern: when FDG issued the update in February they changed the first set of levels. Unfortunately the old set gave almost 800 points more than the current levels which makes it difficult to play competitively for late starters. I am #5 currently and cannot go on much more, not only because the top 1 or 2 may possibly be hackers.

So there is one advice to game designers: if you change levels make them worth more points, not less.
    Papp

P.S. the top 1 or two are no hackers.

8. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

It's not free anymore. :(

9. Shaun glitch

Shaun glitch Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Spark
    Uk yeah baby yeah
    You sure?!? ;)

Lol I would not even know where to start hacking and I'm in same boat going to be around 600 points down due to naff update which sucks :(

10. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    FREE again!

11. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
  12. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    Ipad

Blosics HD

FDG Mobile Games GbR
    INTRODUCING BLOSICS - AN AMAZING PHYSICS GAME Takes advantage of iPad 2 power Exclusively available on iOS Highly add…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    INTRODUCING BLOSICS - AN AMAZING PHYSICS GAME Takes advantage of iPad 2 power Exclusively available on iOS Highly addicting gameplay • 120 LEVELS AND FREE UPDATES! Shoot at massive structures built from colored blocks and make them drop off the screen. It sounds simple at first but beware - the blocks are alive! They can talk and they have some serious tricks up their sleeves. Use all your power to get rid of them! Welcome to the vivid world of Blosics, filled with tons of exciting challenges. • MIGHTY POWER BALL ARSENAL Use up to 13 different power balls to fulfill your mission. Each of the balls has unique abilities like the female attract ball, drawing the attention of macho blocks to pull them away. Or the psychic ball, pushing away blocks with additional telekinesis force. Find the right strategy to get rid of as many blocks as possible. It´s a blast! • FOUR EPISODES! Float in the Sky; Dive Underwater; Explore Caves; Venture into Deep Space • PRESS REVIEWS Don´t take our word for it; hear what the press has to say: Gizmodo: Why do we like it? If you’ll excuse the pun, this game has balls. The developer isn’t content to just make an Angry Birds knock-off. The innovation introduced here enhances playability without losing sight of what makes the physics puzzler so appealing in the first place. 148Apps: “From the brightly colored visuals to the addictive, physics-based levels, it would be far too easy to dismiss this as another puzzle game in the vein of Angry Birds. I would dare say I enjoyed it quite a bit more.” Toucharcade: “Blosics is a casual object-flinging game like Angry Birds, but this is no clone, as it feels fresh and unique with plenty of different features to unlock.” Feature Overview: - 120 levels - NEW! 48 Challenges - Four Episodes - Smooth Graphics - Amazing Physics Simulation - 13 different Power Balls - 2 Control Options - Game Center Support - Global High Scores - Game Center Achievements
    Information
    Seller:FDG Mobile Games GbR
    Genre:Family, Puzzle
    Release:Oct 27, 2011
    Updated:Dec 21, 2014
    Version:1.1.2
    Size:36.8 MB
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal