Universal Oquonie (By David Mondou-Labbe)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    FREE? This is a very generous gift. Happy Friday everybody! I can't wait to give this a try.

2. camo

camo New Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Excellent

3. justcallmedewey

justcallmedewey Active Member

Sep 4, 2012
    I have no idea what I am doing in this game

4. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Amazing game! I finished it (still have to transform into a cat) in one sitting. I didn't know what I was doing, just wandered around collecting things and unlocking red pillars until it clicked and eventually found my way. Its beautiful and immerses you pretty good. I feel guilty for not paying for it.

When out of options, touch the shark and start again (you don't loose the red pillars progress so its safe)

5. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    That's weird, as the floating metmaid-cat I can go through every door but a small one in the looping area of the bird maze. I wonder what I'm missing...

6. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Latest update fixed the door! Turns out it leads to a room with endless doors, that's ...cool I guess? :rolleyes:

Also, it appears there are 7 hidden "photobooths" in the game now.

7. Goldenfish7

Goldenfish7 New Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Please help! I am obsessed, but seem to be terribly stuck. I have been the dino, the rabbit, the pig, the bird, and now the humanoid with the fish-scale hat...but I can't seem to do anything but repeat that cycle endlessly. The only thing I can do once I am a humanoid is go talk to the shark to become a dino again...the just repeat the process endlessly. Any and all clues are welcome!

8. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I'll need to reinstall this game if I want to give you a clear answer, but if memory serves me well, you need to activate all the pillars/obelisks (make them float or glow red or smth) to reach the "endgame" room. I don't remember how to become the last form.