Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GAMESHARQ, Mar 25, 2012.

1. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    I was thinking of getting this game, but I've read that the controls are really bad and that there is one part of the game that is impossible to get past a certain jump due to the poor controls. Can anyone confirm this? I don't want to waste my money on a game that I can't even complete.

2. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    No, it is a very difficult jump, but very makable. The game is excellent and in one of my personal all time favorites, but you have to be willing to die a lot. I played a while back to though, so the only thing I cannot confirm is stability on later software, but I would think it should be okay.

3. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    Is it the same for the iphone and the ipad versions?

4. genaawky

genaawky New Member

Mar 26, 2012
    I don't want to waste my money on a game that I can't even complete.

5. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    I bought this a loooooong time ago and I absolutely hated it. IMO, avoid the game completely. I just couldnt get past this one jump where the planks kept falling (around the start of the game).

6. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    If you haven't played Spiderman Total Mayhem, I'd suggest that over Assassins Creed Altairs Chronicles. Much better game that's very similar in gameplay.