UrZoo- A free-to-play zoo game with a twist!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FluffyLogic, Aug 16, 2012.

1. FluffyLogic

FluffyLogic Member

Hi all!

I'm writing from FluffyLogic in Bristol, UK and we we're really happy to present to you our upcoming game 'UrZoo'!

[​IMG]

In UrZoo you'll be free to create a zoo exactly how you want it. Choosing everything from the animals and kiosks, to the decorations and layout. The most unique feature of the game however, is the ability to create entirely new animals by breeding your favorite animals together. If you ever wondered what a combination between a parrot and a crocodile would look like, for example, now is your chance!

Every animal in the game can be bred with every other animal, opening up a world of possibilities to you. With animals enjoying different kind of enclosures and the success rates of breeding being variable there is a level of challenge attached to creating the rarest new species as well.

[​IMG]
    an example of a new species​

Keeping your animals happy is also a large aspect of the game. Feeding them their preferred food, enclosing them in their favorite environment and making sure they get attention and are not sick all improve the happiness of your animals and in turn make your visitors happy as well.

Here are a few of the features:
    • Concoct New Species- Breed your favourite animals together to make youself a new species, then sell it to your friend’s zoo!
    • Facebook Integration- Play with your Facebook friends and check out each other’s zoos. Help them out and maybe trade an animal or two.
    • Manage and Maintain- Manage your zoo intelligently and keep your animals happy to attract as many visitors to your zoo as possible . After all, no one goes to the zoo to see a sad panda!
    • Create Your Vision- Decide on everything in your zoo; from the animals and facilities, to the colour of the flowers. You’re free to pick everything.
    • Redecorate- Make your zoo unique with a wide range of decorative items. From victorian lamp-posts to top hats for your elephants!
    • Challenge- Over 75 different challenges to complete from launch, with more to be added in the future. Complete tasks to gain experience and unlock more features.

We would love to hear some feedback on this game and would greatly appreciate you following our progress on Facebook and letting your friends know about us at https://www.facebook.com/UrZoo ! You can find us on Twitter @FluffyLogicDev and online at www.fluffylogic.net

We expect to launch UrZoo at the end of this month or some time in September on iPhone originally, with the intention of launching it on as many platforms as possible in the future.

Thanks for reading!

2. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I want to mate a Tiger with everything else. Sounds pretty fun, though I usually don't play these kinds of games.

3. FluffyLogic

FluffyLogic Member

That's cool, we all like different things! It will be free to play though, so there is nothing stopping you giving it a try if you want and if you like it, fantastic, and if you don't then nothing has been lost! :)

I should be able to update this thread with a trailer at some point in the next few weeks. Hopefully that will give people a better idea of what the gameplay will be like!

4. expleo

expleo Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Computer Guy
    Norway
    Free to play, that is pay to win or pay to not spend 18 hrs for your new breed tiger-oyster-rabbit to complete its grown ?

New species idea sounds fun, but I tend to never DL free games. Will check it out though.

5. FluffyLogic

FluffyLogic Member

It isn't really a game that you 'win' as such. The payment options relate to a secondary currency called Kudos, which can speed up certain processes and unlock a lot of awesome cosmetic items. It is by no means necessary to spend money on this game though, there is plenty there for free to sink your teeth into if you wished. ;)

6. FluffyLogic

FluffyLogic Member

We have launched a weekly UrZoo competition. Visit our Facebook page and name this bizarre cross-bred bird for a chance to win a UrZoo sticker pack :)

[​IMG]

You can find the competition at https://www.facebook.com/UrZoo , goodluck!

7. FluffyLogic

FluffyLogic Member

We're currently working on some wallpapers, etc for UrZoo at the moment. I'll make sure to post them once they're finished! ;)

8. mustPushCart

mustPushCart Active Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Will there be separate art for each combination of animals? I still dont get how combinations affect gameplay though. I suppose I'll wait to find out!

9. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Don't have a facebook so...giraffe/macaw(scarlet)