**$50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway**

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by huying, Dec 9, 2012.

1. #1 huying, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
    **$50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway**

Hi, everyone. New giveaway from MEET Studio to reward our users. Let's have fun together!!

Step 1: Download Cool Piano for FREE( we have both ios and android version for you to choose)
    http://bit.ly/Tev64h (iTunes AppStore)
    http://bit.ly/RjglL3(Google Play)
    http://amzn.to/SMhLiZ(Amazon)

Step 2: Post one picture of you playing Cool Piano on MEET Studio's page(You may take a picture of your kids when he or she playing Cool Piano. We hope people will share the fun picture when they enjoy music with us together.)

That's it!! You've entered!
    Of course, we add some other options for you to earn the entries. Your support would be much appreciated!! This time, we choose the Amazon Gift Card as prize for you. That way you can shop around and get exactly what you want for Christmas.The winner will be anounced at the ends of this giveaway, Dec. 16th. *lol*

Enter to win!! Good luck! :)

Click here to ENTER:
    http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/957cbe2/

[​IMG]

2. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    You lost me at step two.dont trust everyone with that sorry but thanks for the contest anyways.good luck to anyone who participates.

3. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Done all steps as Marc Edward Dalmacio/@iPawn :D

4. Hi, sorry for the misunderstanding. We want the step two because hope people to share their fun when playing Cool Piano. We always believe in" Everyone can play music" so that hope you all enjoy music and have fun together with family members and friends. We make this photo contest to reward our users. Besides, we want to know them, to see their pictures with tons of fun. I don't know whether I explain it clear or not. Thank you so much for comment. Have a wonderful day! :) --Eunice

5. Hope you all will enter to win! Thanks for the support! :)

6. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    This is why I didnt participate in this contest.you are sharing pictures of those who submitted , even if you did asked them , i am not satisfied and will always stay away , sorry but its my opinion only and some one might have a diifferent view and i respect that.thanks for the contest though hopefully it will be a success for you. :)

7. Hi, I respect your view. However you have entered even you don't upload the picture. Only we want is that people who haven't download Cool Pinao can have a look at it. We encourage people to show the playing picture after they downloading. However, we don't ask them or force them to do such things. People have the right to choose whatever they want to do. In fact, many people entered this giveaway for haven't post a pic. They still in! Hope I make everything clear to you to avoid anything wrong in the communication. Thanks a lot for your time. :)

8. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    ok entered in the rafflecopter contest , got my 37 entries :

[​IMG]

9. Thank you so much for entering! The winner will be announced on Dec. 16th. Please stay tuned with our page: MEET Studio. One more thing that I want to tell you, we will do iPad Mini Giveaway with other developers since Dec. 12th. Hope you will enter as well. Thanks again. :)

10. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    thanks for the heads up, will surely enter in that too if its going to be an international giveaway :)

11. So happy to see those sweethearts playing Cool Series app and enjoy it very much. Thank you all for sharing such awesome pictures with us!!

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT TO WIN!!

[​IMG]

12. ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT!!!

So happy to see those sweethearts playing Cool Series app and enjoy it very much. Thank you all for sharing such awesome pictures with us!! This giveaway will end on Dec. 16th. Join us. Spreads fun! :)

[​IMG]

13. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    winner announcement ? :)

14. We've already announced the winner on our page. You haven't got the message from page?