Tilt For Stars 2.0 - Not for the feint of Tilt

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by corpselike, Sep 16, 2010.

1. corpselike

corpselike Member

Jun 22, 2010
    #1 corpselike, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    Like high scores?
    Like obstacle avoidance?
    Like blowing up, freezing or ramming things?
    Like tilting around like a headless chicken (there are actually no chickens in this game)?

Introducing TFS 2.0 (cos TFS 1.0 was really, really awful:eek:).

What is it?
    Tilt For Stars 2 is a high paced, high scoring, obstacle avoidance game, suited for all ages from 4 to 52 (that's the age group of beta testers who played countless hours of TFS goodness).

How do you play, simply pick that bad boy up and tilt, tilt like you have never tilted before to collect all the stars you can before the overwhelming number enemies come for you.

Sounds pretty simple, and it is... well for a while at least and then it becomes manic.

For that extra edge use the power-ups to blow up, freeze or ram the living daylight's out of the enemies to help clear the playing field and give your self some breathing room (and sooner rather than later you will need it).

Featuring:
    • unlimited re-playability
    • Fast, frantic action
    • Pick-up & Play
    • 3 skills levels (2 for you to unlock)
    • Awesome power ups
    • Soul destroying power downs (well can't make it too easy now can we)
    • Upgrade shop, what's the point of collecting all those stars if they can't be put to good use!
    • Ultra smooth and responsive tilt controls.
    • Constant content updates
    • FUN, FUN, FUN

TFS2.0 shares many commonalities with the excellent StarBall and introduces many additional features to take play to another level, and yes StarBall was an inspiration to creating this game.

Here's the link to some selected gameplay footage:

Regards,

Corpse.

Attached Files:

2. riggysmalls

riggysmalls Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Would like to try this if there's a lite version or reviewer promo codes coming out. Looks interesting, as I love Tilt to Live.

3. corpselike

corpselike Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Yep there will be promo codes and a fully featured lite version as well, as they are both with Apple for review I am hoping they will be released on the same day.

Regards,

Corpse.

4. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    This does look interesting!

5. corpselike

corpselike Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Quick update

Thanks ninjackid:D, this project was super interesting to build and I have spent far too many hours "play testing;)".

Weird how a normal work break which used to last 5 minutes suddenly became 20 mins:D.

Anyways the free version has been submitted to the app store gods for their blessing and I am hopeful it will be available within the week (maybe I'm being a little optimistic... maybe...)

6. SupercrazY

SupercrazY Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    oh cool i really like this game and i can't wait to try it god job man ;)

7. corpselike

corpselike Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Thanks SupercrazY,

Best thing about TFS2, is that I have a list of features as long as an oversized orangutan left arm still to be developed so there will be many updates and surprises for the faithful along the way:)