What are you watching on Netflix

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Jayg2015, Jan 12, 2016.

1. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    The new Mystery Science Theater 3000 reboot. I was a little worried that it wouldn't measure up to the original but it's pretty good. It helps a lot that Joel Hodgson is still the creative force behind it.

2. slarti88

slarti88 Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    Freelance software developer
    Ended up binge watching Samurai Gourmet and it was fantastic. Japanese shows based on food seem to never disappoint. Don't watch if you're hungry though.

3. NicoleHeim

NicoleHeim New Member

Jun 2, 2017
    Netflix is full of stand-up shows and Marvel. That's great but a bit more diversity would be greater, don't you think? I really love Netflix documentaries. I just can't find new series in this category anymore.

4. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Just finished seasons 1-3 of The Night Shift. It's a decent ER-esque programme with a load of military stuff thrown in. And it has Ken Leung who's great.

I'm also part way through season 2 of Sense8 which is apparently cancelled - which sucks.

5. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    My wife and I just finished Sherlock season 4, and now are watching Damages. We also have been rewatching Republic of Doyle, Person of Interest. I have also enjoyed the Marvel shows, and DC 's Legends of Tomorrow

6. laurenxoxo

laurenxoxo Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Ocean's 11 :) love this movie

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    All of ifc midnights horror movies

8. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Watching death note at the minute (not that impressed with it compared to Japanese movies though) and binge watched the defenders last week.

9. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Just finished Ozark, Loved It.

10. Papa Deuce

Papa Deuce Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    Good show.

Disjointed. A woman owns a medical marijuana store - comedy.

11. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    Just finished Gotham season 3

12. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    I just finished The Preacher season 2 and The Night Manager on Amazon Prime - now I’m back onto Netflix watching The Defenders, and then I’ll be onto Gotham season 3.

Also, I recently watched The Box - strange film from the maker of Donnie Darko. It got distinctly mixed reviews, but my wife and I really enjoyed it. It started with a simple moral dilemma (stolen from another story I think) and then became a mad sci-fi story with an Rosemary’s Baby-esque feel. Good stuff.