NDS4iOS wish list

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by JustMeNow, Jul 3, 2013.

1. JustMeNow

JustMeNow Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Male
    #1 JustMeNow, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
    Features for AngelxWind to add to NDS4iOS. When we get enough ideas, I will email the link of this thread to AngelXWind and then the people there can add our ideas into the app. (Please don't write about slow gameplay, they know about that already)

- GBA support
    - Landscape gameplay support
    - Sound
    - Better save states
    - Out of the way controls
    - More rom compatibility with homebrew
    - Better graphics
    - In-app deleting
    - Tap and hold to rename
    - GBA4iOS-like non in game saving
    - Better L, R and Close buttons
    - Wifi/Bluetooth connect to other devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Nintendo DS)

2. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Ability to connect to Safari and download games on your IOS device . Then directly open the game in NDS4ios.

3. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Is it available any app? :confused:

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Can we not post any links or mention where to get these emulators. If people cant use Google then thats their fault.

But no links/website names etc please

5. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Why not? There are LOTS of threads about hidden emus in the iPhone and iPod Touch Games forum, and the repo doesn't have cracked things and such. In fact angelxwind is also working on the PPSSPP port.
    BTW, no GBA support. NDS has a built-in GBA emu, that's why we can play GBA games on the NDS. For GBA you already have GBA emus.
    For "better graphics, sound, etc.", the emulator needs JIT, and adding that is a pain (at least that's what I heard about it). Just be patient.

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Why not ?

I know what you mean but we've had posts in the past which then start talking about rom links and people are put in time-out.

Its easy to find these emulators on google (same for roms).

So stick talking about the features you want, just dont add URL's to emulators or romsites thats all

7. JustMeNow

Apr 11, 2013
    Male
    #7 JustMeNow, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    The problem is that when you install NDS4iOS OTA with a place you can find on a search engine of your choice, you can only install one app at a time. So NDS4iOS combined with GBA4iOS would be a great feature.

8. JustMeNow

Apr 11, 2013
    Male
    More ideas:

- Ability to add raw .nds files with "Open in"
    - Support for .rar files

9. Tallar

Tallar New Member

Oct 12, 2013
    I'm not sure if there's a way already, so if there is someone please message me xD but it'd be nice to be able to put cheat codes in, I really want to play Pokemon with all 3 starters

10. papelove97

papelove97 New Member

Nov 1, 2014
    wish list

one of the most important feature I'd like to have is a cheats list where I'm free of using a lot of cheats... if we'll be able to play with cheats, it will be great ;)