iPhone Supreme League of Patriots

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by No Bull Intentions, Mar 1, 2014.

1. No Bull Intentions

Mar 1, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Hampshire, UK
    #1 No Bull Intentions, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    Hi,

My name is Phil Ings and I'm the Creative Director at No Bull Intentions Ltd - a small indie game studio in the south of England. Currently we're hard at work on our first title - a subversive adventure comedy called The Supreme League of Patriots. It will be available later this year for iPad as well as Windows, Mac and Linux.

We are currently finishing up Episode 1 and will be looking for a few beta testers (although only on Windows and Mac initially) very soon.

I've created a preview episode to introduce you to the characters and humour of the game, and also to show off 15 minutes of gameplay. It's a special episode not part of the game itself, so there are no spoilers.

Please help us to get the game on Steam by voting for it on Steam Greenlight.

There's more info on the website. To give you an idea of where we are up to so far, here's a screenshot and the announcement trailer.

[​IMG]

The one problem I have at this point is that I haven't had an opportunity to interact with adventure gamers and get their feedback. I hope to be able to chat with some of you and hopefully together we can make the game better.

There is now a page up on the website where you can apply to beta test the first episode. Windows and Mac versions will be available initially. Linux version should be available a week or so after that. There's no ETA on an iPad specific build yet, as it will be easier to find, report and fix bugs on desktop. We'll probably move to the iPad-specific beta when we feel that there are no major bugs pending.

http://supremeleagueofpatriots.com/episode-1-closed-beta/

2. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Trailer looks so funny, that purple man is bit "stupid" IMO :p

3. No Bull Intentions

Mar 1, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Hampshire, UK
    Thank you. That purple man (The Purple Patriot) is indeed *very* stupid.

4. DomTranslator

DomTranslator Active Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Agree

Hahaha I agree, it seems a lot of fun!

Let us know when you release the beta version, I'd be happy to help :)

5. No Bull Intentions

Mar 1, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Hampshire, UK
    Beta Test Page Up

Thanks Dom.

I've added a page to the website for beta test applications. Apologies for the formality. It's not intended to be a pain, but just to help me ensure that it's easy to manage and respond to bug reports, feedback, etc. in a timely fashion.

http://supremeleagueofpatriots.com/episode-1-closed-beta/

6. DomTranslator

DomTranslator Active Member

Feb 17, 2014
    No problem, I'm quite used to sign NDAs waaay longer than this one :)

7. No Bull Intentions

Mar 1, 2014
    Indie Game Developer
    Hampshire, UK
    I've just added a new prequel episode movie to the top post. There are no spoilers since it's a special episode not part of the game. It introduces you to the characters and the humour of the game, but it's also recorded from gameplay, so it shows you how the game actually plays as well.

I guess I should put it here too to prevent people having to scroll back.