Universal Battleheart Legacy (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 27, 2014.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It definitely is, and more.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Finish the story, then start a new game+. That way, you will level up fast again (since you start at level 1 again), and you can easily respec stats and gain other class skills faster. ;)

3. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Any word on additional content for this game? I really enjoyed myself and I want more! =)

4. mosquito60

mosquito60 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    I liked Battleheart a lot. So I like also this version. What I kind of miss is the fact that you are a lone wolf now. The old version offered a team, which had a special charm.

I like dogs very much, so I really hate to kill the wolfs in the game. Wolfs are not bloodthirsty creatures who attach human, like it is suggested. The dev who implemented this, must be a dog hater. He is probably a jogger.

I would really apprechiate a multiplayer version of the game, in which you could fight other players. Single or teams. The game offers a wide variety of skill and power combinations. A real treasure to explore. Matchmaking could be done via avatar levels, so also beginners could play the game. I would pay another 5$ for it.

I played a lot air combat games which all offered multiplayer. Once you finished the campaigns, multiplayer is the only challenging thing of a app. You also can meet lots of nice people with similar interests.

5. Crazyleo

Crazyleo Active Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Unemployed
    ON Canada
    Yeah. Loved this game. Should get back and get the rest of the skills so I can do a NG+

6. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    The ranger can summon a pet wolf.
    Also, the extent to which you generalise is amazing.

Multiplayer wouldn't work too well, considering all the OP skills.
    People would decimate others with all the sweet skills up their sleeves.
    Cooperative dungeon clearing could be a possibility, but the dungeons would have to be a lot harder or else it would be easy-mode

7. mosquito60

mosquito60 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    Multiplayer should be doable... you maybe have to nerf some skills. But if all players have the same skills available it is a question of picking and arrangeing the ones which fits to your style of fighting.

I may generalize a lot, but I just hate slaughtering animals who look like my friends.

8. Cagey75

Cagey75 Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2014

I'm playing on a mini ipad too, no crashes here so far, thankfully.

Level 20 now, I'm at a point where I'm too powerful for the dungeons/caves below my level, struggle a bit at the ones around my level and well, the higher ones I know I'll die in, but gain a lot of XP.

I'm pretty much a Knight/Paladin/Barbarian, wielding a powerful 2-handed sword that I like to power up with fire and do pounce and spinning attacks.

I make use of some of the other classes passive skills, depending on the dungeon I'm entering. Or if I'm looking to level up or just loot gold, I'll use powers like 'Lucky' and mystery egg.

It's a great little game, I do wish there was a bit more to the story maybe, and a bit more variety in the dungeons and enemies at later levels. But for the price, and for what it is, it's possibly one of the best rpgs for the pad right now. I like that you can have multi-saves, as my daughter loves it too, she has a level 8 character with no help from me so far [she's 6] - so it suits all ages.

9. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #2869 oscar123967, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    So i want to delete the game because I've practically finished it and I want to make some room on my phone, but will all of my characters be stored onto the cloud? Or only the most recently synced one?

Just imagine if he added the option to play in an area solo or queue up for an online multiplayer co-op match (or invite a GC friend), like in zombieville 2! Instead of nerfing spells, he can just increase the difficulty of the mobs so that it can be balanced for the 2 people. You won't be able to enter the area (in co-op) if you do not meet the level requirement.

Hopefully someday.

10. cooltea

cooltea Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 19, 2011
    France
    Co-op arena sounds fun.

I don't think your data stay in the cloud if you remove the game. But I may be wrong.

11. Cagey75

Sep 2, 2014
    When you go to delete, a message should pop up asking if you want to keep saved info after deleting, if that's the case, your saves should be safe. If not, you'll probably lose the lot upon deletion. I imagine saves should be ok, if you ever download it again you should be able to continue on

12. cooltea

cooltea Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 19, 2011
    France
    Isn't that when you delete a character file (I don't know, I never tried)? I don't think what you mention shows up when one deletes an app.

13. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Hmm I'll probably hold off on deleting it until we get a clear message on what happens. No doubt I'll redownload it when an update comes out, so I really don't want to lose my characters.

14. Cagey75

Sep 2, 2014
    Yeah unless you're real stuck for space or there's nothing else you can delete for space - I went through my apps earlier and managed to clear out 2GB of apps I never use! - I'd leave it for a bit, until you're certain your saves will remain, or not.

15. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Hmm. Some features I thought of a while back ago and just now:

Tweaks:

If you 100% an area, the white dot on the map would turn into a green dot

Random encounter mobs scale to your level

Rename & subtitle your accounts. (ex: Oscar Rogue/Ninja)

Paid DLC:

Bounties. Every 24 hrs a NPC has 3 missions for you. (Kill this boss, kill these mobs, loot this chest, clear this area, etc). Rewards you gold, gear, or exp.

Evolution mode: resets all progress, aside from level/skills/gear. Every mob is set to your level (ex: if you're level 57 and you start an evolution, the Ransacked Village Ruins would be a level 63 area rather than a level 6 area).

New Dungeons that. Each one has 10 rooms with the 10th one containing a boss. Low percentage drop rate of a legendary item. OR one new dungeon, 10 floors, 10th floor contains a randm boss each time.

16. Sloany

Sloany Well-Known Member

It does. Re downloaded today and my save is still there! Yippee

17. Verisi

Verisi New Member

Sep 25, 2014
    Is anyone else getting a bug where I can't do the mercenary quest at the very beginning of the game?

18. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Will the legendary weapons ever gain effects? I just got Feung's Legacy, after months and the damage is sad.

19. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Feints legacy is basically the worst legendary item.
    You could always try and get another legendary by getting over 100 kills in the arena

20. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I've gone through about 20 legendary items, and this is the first time I got that weapon. I'm running a monk build, so that's the only thing I use. I'm just confused as to why they would make legendary weapons with no benefits, and not have legendary trinkets, either.