Balls now free (music app dedicated to Greyskull)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Connector, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Since Greyskull seems to like posting these music apps which are great to play when drunk, here is one with a fitting name. Try moving all 5 of your fingers to touch the balls. It is a pleasant musical zenlike experience, especially when you are drunk. Dedicated to you, my friend, Greyskull.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    2.7mb? Guess I'll check it out.

3. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I was going to do the same thing for Greyskull but after downloading it and messing around with all setting for some time I deemed it not worthy and deleted it; however it is interesting.

4. Touching the balls is quite fun for a bit, but yeah, after a minute or so, the novelty wears...

5. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Same... it's interesting for a minute or two. I set it to seven balls and let them bounce around. Not very zen like and you can only control up to 5 of them as a 6th finger messes up the controls.

Deleted, but still... it's something and it was free.

6. You didn't follow the instructions, you have to be dead drunk to get to this zen like feeling. Also, using 6 fingers means you have to use two hands, not recommended. I recommend only using one hand with 5 fingers for the most pleasant experience possible. FYI.

7. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    The title of this thread sounds like some kind of army slang. Balls free, I repeat... the balls are now free. Over.

8. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Howado you-ah know, I am not the six fingered man?

9. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

But seriously, there are other abstract music "toys" that try to be artistic and sound pretty and they do a much better job. All the same, we appreciate the share pal! :)

10. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thanks; I discovered it on my own an dl'ed it to my PC...regarding music apps, I've got my hands a bit full right now. Korg Polysix isn't exactly a toy, and figuring out all ot has to offer is goong to take me some time; I'm also attempting to learn how best to use Polysix, Rythm Studio, Molten, Sunrizer, DM1, Nano Studio, etc. in conjunction with each other. I might have to sprin for Audiobus...it's not a gimmick; check out some ios music blogs and websites, or do a youtube search. It really is a major advancement in on-device music creation (in other words, creating a full piece without exporting it to a computer).

Speaking with people who have a lot more non-studio recording experience than me, using a PC instead of a Mac seems to be a major limitation unless I were to custom build a PC for music creation/recording.

11. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    You want a strange, free (well, it should still be), advertisement free, synthesizer/music toy? One I still haven't figured out?

Search for "V!"