Upcoming 'Surfin' Dude'

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ogger, May 24, 2011.

1. Ogger

Ogger Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Paris
    Hello,

I present you my first iPhone / iPod Touch game: ‘Surfin’ Dude’
    It’s a running-like game and is ‘waiting for review’ in the App Store of Apple.
    The game will be available beginning of June 2011.

In the game, you have to avoid sharks and risky areas (at the top and at the bottom of the screen represented by the top of the wave or the foam) by using the iPhone accelerometer (up and down) or by jumping (just one touch on the iPhone screen). If you get a collision with a shark or if you stay to long in the risky aeras, the wave will start catching up on the Dude !!

Collect stars to become invincible, flowers to boost your final score. Get high speed to keep the wave a good distance from the surfer.

The game will be over if the Dude is getting overwhelmed by the wave !!

Check the video trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRzxqth-pm8

We have integrated “retina display” graphics for the iPhone 4 and we hope people will like the game because we have planned new features for a story mode including many bosses and other surprises.

Screenshots:

[​IMG],

[​IMG],

[​IMG],
    [​IMG],
    [​IMG],

Best regards

Roger Bellon Gronnier

2. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    looks VERY nice well done in order to keep peoples interest i think new unlockables would be nice, just cosmetic things like swim shorts, hats, glasses etc and also updates providing power ups and power downs (think doodle jump) but yeah as it is it looks great ;)

3. Ogger

Ogger Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Paris
    Thank you very much :)

You have great ideas, I think the team will think about cosmetic things for the next version !!

We are preparing a story mode with a lot of missions, bosses and power up also ;)