Composer | Over 50 Credits | Sean Beeson

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by gamecomposer, Jun 29, 2011.

1. gamecomposer

gamecomposer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    #1 gamecomposer, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    It is tough to see the difference | Hear it at seanbeeson.com

My name is Sean Beeson and I am an experienced composer with over 70 game credits across all platforms (console, PC, mobile) genres (casual, hardcore) and styles of music. If you need music for your next game or application, look no further! I have worked with dozens of iOS developers this year alone!

Some of my recent clients and titles include Exiles from Crescentmoon, Aralon 2, Ravensword Shadowlands, additional music on a handful of Kabam titles, Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusion, Buildnauts, Aiko Islands, Goop, Pocket RPG (Theme), Droppin' Bombs, Hop2It, Bedtime Bunny Tales, Dangerous, Cosmic Roller, Valor Seed, Steampirates, NCAA 2012/14(Add. Music), and many more! For a complete list of my credits, go here: FULL CREDITS

From action to fantasy, puzzle to magical, orchestral to electronic, I have you covered. No game is too big or small for a custom score. My rates are competitive and my scores are of the highest possible quality.

If you have any questions, want to hear a specific style of music, or simply want to chat, shoot me an e-mail [email protected]

2. Acumen

Acumen Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Kindergarten teacher
    Germany
    We hired Mr. Sean Beeson to compose the entire music for our upcoming game Droppin' Bombs. He came up with a theme track and ingame track on schedule and the quality is obviously superbe. His track record should speak for itself, though :)

Our budget was quite small as a startup company but we were able to hire him for a very fair price.

So if you're really looking for a neat composer for your game, drop him a line for sure :D
    He's also handling other sound related stuff for our game, so he can basically offer an entire audio package for your needs :)
    All in all, great talent for sure, but more importantly he's such an honest and hard-working guy, that is just a blast to collaborate with !
    Can only recommend his services to any fellow developer :)

3. jogo

jogo Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Can you give some circa price for background tracks?

4. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    Hey Jogo,

My rates vary from client to client depending on a number of variables. I am just a single entity, a lone composer, if you will. So I try to be as reasonable as possible with every client.

Feel free to shoot me an email and we can discuss the rates more in depth!

5. pchukwura

pchukwura Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Co-Founder/Software Engineer
    Atlanta
    We are using Sean for our upcoming game 'Goop' and it has been an excellent experience.

I think what I like the most is that he was very flexible on everything as things changed on our side all the time, but we got everything on time and top notch!

It's also a huge plus that he seems to be always online to respond to questions quickly since i'm always online late night hours.

Two thumbs up for Sean Beeson from us!!
    (Can't wait to start on our next title, which will utilize even more music to show off! :) )

6. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    Im not online as much as I what I used to be. With two kids in all, it is hard :p I used to leave messengers and email clients open all night... Back when I was younger, had more time/energy, and partially insane.

That being said, I am very prompt in returning emails and making your score come to life!

7. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    I have updated my site with more music and credits! Check it out!!

8. swiftest

swiftest Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Check out the score Sean did for our upcoming game, Dangerous:

itunes.apple.com/us/album/dangerous-original-game-soundtrack/id461036179

The soundtrack has 22 mind-blowing tracks! It is truly theatrical quality work, and Sean is amazing to work with. He is also versatile in style: check out track 13, Electric Singularity for an amazing electric guitar riff. Track 4, Leviathan Cometh has an incredibly powerful impact with a fantastic dark and menacing mood. In fact, I love listening to the soundtrack while I'm driving around. I cannot recommend him highly enough. :D

Though in actuality, I'd rather not say anything about him because we want him all to ourselves for our future soundtracks. :eek: But seriously, check out his work. They speak for themselves!

Linh

9. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    Thanks for the plug Linh!! There is more than enough of me to go around hehe :p

10. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
  11. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
  12. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    I have updated my website with more credits and music! If you want a quote on a custom score for your game, don't hesitate to send me an email!

13. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    Updated my website with more music and credits! Also, it was recently announced that I am scoring part of the game Exiles by Crescentmoon!