iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    People are really salty today :)

For some miraculous odd reason I've fought more Fei's Today than my entire time I've had this game. Each of them seem to get offended when I dont play Fei lol. I'll beat them with Viper or Gief or whoever I'm using and they'll ask for a rematch, then when we're at the Vs. screen and they see I don't pick Fei, they disconnect.

This is loltastic. I even got a message today saying something like "he's seen my replays and My Fei sucks thats why you wont play him" haha whatever, I wish I saved a screen shot. That guy lost 3-0 to my Viper btw :p

...I think Im gunna have to change my comment lol

2. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    After getting sodomised by Cyrus, other giefs are comparatively, alot easier.

Unfortunately I didn't save a replay. But I'm pretty sure I got grabbed out of my super

3. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Maybe we can get closer to the the top this time around, we are approaching the number 6 spot in the ranks right now...some guys are grinding much harder than others.

4. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    So to play against the Japanese players, we have to download the Japanese version of the game?

5. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I got online today and played Cody for a few friendlies for fun. Rage quitters are still rampant sadly. Some things don't change.

6. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    So is there not going to be a Sim tourney?

And by the way, the Japanese videos posted like 50 pages ago (Sakura v. Ken in particular) were awesome.

7. cyrus814

cyrus814 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Yes! But the method is damn hard! I search the web for the ipa and found nothing! Therefore, You have to download from japan appstore

8. slrc_91

slrc_91 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    Soooooooo...

After some titanic tries, and thanks to my brother's credit card, I got the stupid japanese Volt. It's dumb that Capcom have separate servers. Wasn't the idea to play with the whole world?

Anyway... My experience so far is quite good. I've play about 11-12 matches. I made quit a 2.6K Ryu and a 3K Chun Li, beat a 3955K Viper and some lesser players around 400 BPs. Oh, and I met Jiinior (the Vega that FINIX talked about a few weeks), but the lag was ridiculous and we lost connection (or he quits, anyway it's ok).

Yup, even the scrubs are not so scrubs on that place.

9. Snooper

Snooper Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    how did you manage to make a japanese app store account without a japanese credit card?

10. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I found a way too. You get a Japanese iTunes card and set up a account using that. Then u get access to the Japanese apps. I ordered a $20 card for $30 and they provide a code to load up the iTunes. I will set it up tonight and let you guys know how it goes.

11. slrc_91

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    Creating a new iTunes id, choosing Japan as the country, and select 'none' as a payment method.

Now the hardest part is to get a way to pay with japanese currency. The 'easiest' way is to buy a japanese iTunes Gift Card on the Internets.

I'm familiarized with this method, since is the one I use to buy apps on my local App Store.

12. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    What is the app called exactly? Im going to try another source..

13. Snooper

Snooper Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    Ahhk. ill try that tonight. where did you buy the gift card from?

14. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Downloading! Success! I will be on the Japanese site tonight getting my butt whooped :D

15. nashberry

nashberry Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Hey App~ you guys wanna join our team? So e whole US server people will gather in one team~ sound good? :)

Oh yea~ my nick over there is Makoto~

16. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Sure. What's the team?

17. slrc_91

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    http://www.japan-codes.com/

They send you a code on your email. And you can use your Paypal account if you don't have a credit card.

18. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    From looking at their rankings, they seem to have way less cheaters. The first guy there has 9k BP but the second guy is only at 4.5k BP. This is gonna be fun. If you see the sig Apprunner~, then it's me over there :)

19. slrc_91

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    I just hope you don't have lag issues :D

20. nashberry

nashberry Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Our team name is 电人道场

:)