Monster In A Box

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Toco Games, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Toco Games

Toco Games Well-Known Member

#1 Toco Games, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
    Coming soon, a living monster on your iPhone that you can truly interact with!

Here is a first Teaser:

2. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    What exactly is it about?

3. Toco Games

#3 Toco Games, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
    Its about this monster that lives on your iPhone or iPod and you can truly interact with it. I mean really touch, push, drag, squezze, pet, drag and punch everything you want of the monsters head, every facial feature is fully physic animated. Its much more direct and true interaction then what you may know from games like sonys eye pet. How does that sound? How exactly it looks will be shown in the next video.

4. BGapps

BGapps Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Wow.. 3-D Yoda with Pocket God concept.. Is it scary? is it cute? story mode? mini games? next video please... curious customer! I want one ;).

5. oaqque

oaqque Well-Known Member

I really wanna see some gameplay :)

6. Toco Games

Its definately similiar to the concept of Pocket God!
    Though our game will really push whats possible on the iPhone and iPod with haveing this detailed 3d monster which has every element of his head ragdoll physic animated! It will also come really to live through a huge amount of 3d animations that work along with the physics!

If its cute you have to decide for yourself.
    If its scary, it will more likely be scared of you! Or you choose to interact kindly with it, you will see! :)

7. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Sounds like my type of Application.

8. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    I'm very interested in this and can't wait to see and hear more! Are you able to customize your monster (like naming/color/appearance)?

When is the estimated release date?

9. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    lol, your monster looks like the clowns from "Attack of the killer clowns" 1980's movie I believe. :D

10. Toco Games

yea, there is customization to a lot of different looking monsters! Version 1.0 is coming soon, more i cant say about it at that moment.

Never seen that movie, title sound interesting! :D That in the teaser really is not the killer clown monster! But in Monster In A Box is also a Monster thats looks like a very well known clown! :)