iPad THE RHYTHM OF FIGHTERS (By SNK PLAYMORE)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 25, 2014.

1. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
  2. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    I'm not really sure if I just suck at rythm games and my timing is off or if its bugged and my taps don't register but I'm having a hard time with this.
    Its very frustrating to tap the screen at what I think is the right moment and then nothing happens and I get a miss.
    Anyone else having this problem?

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Really?! They only released this for iPhone. This is quite disappointing. I'm glad I saw that before I picked it up.

4. MMAforMoney

MMAforMoney Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Same here. I added this to my watch list, I was all excited to see it was released this week, and I was 2 seconds away from purchasing...Then I saw iPhone only, slammed on the brakes with the quickness, and popped a quick u-turn! Pass for me until an iPad version comes out, or until it's free. I just don't play enough games on my phone to make it worth it, and if I do, they're quick time-killing games like Super Hexagon or Codestorm.

5. a_apple

a_apple Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2013
    This is was what I was talking about at the very beginning of the thread. There's some kind of lag or something that makes it unplayable. This game is EXTREMELY poorly made.

6. dexter77

dexter77 Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    #26 dexter77, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    Playing it with an iPad3 retina, the gameplay synch is perfect, the game is extremely well made and… guys… it costs only 0.99$!!

7. Holsety

Holsety Member

May 20, 2014
    Nvm, brainfart.

8. Chiller ONE

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Yeah, I don't know if its lag or if I'm doing something wrong but the tutorial clearly says you can tap anywhere on the screen and it should register but it doesn't.

9. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Is this at least better than that Snoop Dogg game?

10. Zazzy

Zazzy Active Member

Mar 25, 2014
    It says iphone only but actually works great on the ipad air i dont know why people are experiencing lag as it isnt noticeable for me this is a very good rhythm game with some good music and gets better on the higher difficulties hope they keep adding updates for extra tracks etc

11. a_apple

a_apple Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2013
    The Snoop Dogg game is way better than this...really.

12. toby7ten

toby7ten Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2013
    What the hell guys. This works fine on iPad, it's basically Cool Cool toon & no lag. Idk what you lot are on about

13. Chiller ONE

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Try it on your iPhone then and see if it works. On mine it doesn't. I haven't tried this on iPad yet but I will now.
    Maybe the lag is iPhone only?

14. toby7ten

toby7ten Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2013
    iPhone is fine, no lag. But I'm using the 5. Maybe 4S is laggy? :/

15. Chiller ONE

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    After now trying this on both iPhone 5 and iPad 4 and playing around with the timing settings a fair bit I have come to the conclusion that this game (at least for me) is completely unplayable.
    There is always a slight delay no matter what I try. On iPhone it is worse on the iPad I can at least finish the couple first levels before it gets harder and the lag causes me to loose, on the phone I couldn't finish even one.

This is totally unacceptable, if the game only works on 5S they should have clearly stated that in the description.

16. pinOi32

pinOi32 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2014
    #36 pinOi32, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
    This game is now free to download.

You'll need iOS7.0 to download it.

17. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    ThnX 4 th heads ^

18. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Well-Known Member

This app has been discontinued, and you can no longer play any songs you haven't downloaded. These aren't included in the APK.

On my Android devices, I've been able to transfer the game from phone to phone by manually copying the data I have, but since it only ever allowed you to download songs you'd unlocked... it's no longer possible for me to progress.

Does anyone happen to know where I might find the other additional support files?

19. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Well-Known Member

Er, um, bump?

Perhaps someone knows a better place for me to ask?