Zenonia Combining

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Valiant, May 31, 2009.

1. Valiant

Valiant Member

May 31, 2009
    1. I put 2 of the same weapons in the combination thing but different color.
    Ex:One blue heavy sword and one yellow heavy sword. I then put the combine scroll. how do u combine them?

2. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

has to be the same color name
    i.e. magic (blue) warrior hat and a Magic (blue) Katana

3. Valiant

Valiant Member

May 31, 2009
    if u do that. what would it make.?

4. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

idk just an example

5. Chronical

Chronical Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    St. Gallen, Switzerland
    That's wrong.
    You don't have to put 2 weapons of the same type (say "Golden Axe" and "Golden Axe of Iris" ), you can also take " Normal Amulet " and "Orb of Rex"
    all these items don't really exist. just the normal amulet exists.

6. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    no you need to mix items of same rarity.

7. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    You don't need to create another thread about this, just ask in the main thread...

8. Murdoch

Murdoch Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Exactly, that's what the search is for. I must say that main thread is a little congested, not even close to the car jack thread.

The combining works and Is helpful...it leaves me wanting more.
    when I combine items with cool epic property's, it spits out something completely different and practically useless. That just pisses me off.

9. kqjrjkrawr

kqjrjkrawr Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Student
    New York City
    Can ehancement stones be used on items that are color, higher rarity then normal?

10. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Its way to congested for me to even want to try and sift through that for one specific question, regardless of the (Useless to me) search thing. It never f*ckin works the way I want it too, that or the things I search, are just obviously never there. I don't know. I am fine with this thread cause I had a similar question.

Combining just seems lame to me. lol

11. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    i have this game, i dont mean to sound stupid, but what is this about. i havent even started the game yet :(

12. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    It's an RPG game where this guy named Regret loses his father and yeah. He tries to find out more about his father and your choices influence you. You level up and all that great stuff. It's pretty fun, I can't believe you haven't opened it yet.

And an on topic post, I combined 2 blue things, and it gave me this emerald/gem type thing that isn't an accessory. You use it and this particular one was like ice attack evade or something like that and you use it. I have no clue if it wears off or not, but in the store, it's not worth much maybe 100 gold. IMO, it's not worth going through the combining and all that. I'm thinking that it's all luck, and one time you'll get some ridiculously awesome item.

13. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    thanks, ya i bought it when it came out. never got going on it. i was wondering what all this combining business is all about. is it something i will figure out when i start it?

14. rmd

rmd Active Member

May 29, 2009
    You cant, only blue + blue or yellow + yellow

15. Human

Human Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    I wouldn't say that combining is lame, cuz it gives you a way to use rare items after you're done with them other than selling them at ridiculously low store prices.

The results of combining seem random though, so that could use a bit of work.