I cant remember the name of a game- help!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by one.sixty.four, May 4, 2013.

1. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Ok, so I'm trying to remember a game, but a I can't. The game is a game that you can use to make games, I think the first part of the name is geo. the game has 25 built in games. Please help me remember its name!

2. Enriana

Enriana Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    GeoVortex?

3. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
  4. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    That's it!! Thanks guys!

5. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

Guys? Lol.

6. That was exciting. :)

7. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    The plural term is frequently used to informally refer to a group composed of members of either sex.

8. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    yep. that is what i meant. sorry if i offended anyone.

9. Enriana

Enriana Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    No problem at all, I use the same term in everyday speech. :) KevinS gets full credit though, I forgot a letter. :p

10. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    I still don't get it. Are you saying that there was only one person involved that helped, hence negating the need for plural? Or are you referring to the literal gender implication? I'm confused because it goes without saying that everyone involved is male. Can't imagine a female taking the time to sign up for a video game forum. Any that claim to are males in disguise.

11. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #11 Vovin, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 6, 2013

Hahaha, first of all, I was just kidding. I know that girls use to call themselves "guys", too. I already learned that the "guys" term doesn't point to male persons in first place (exactly 2 weeks ago, thanks J.T.), and that's why I laughed - just about the word "guys" itself... because in German, it would sound very confusing or funny if women would do that. But nobody has taken offense.

Now I dunno if your post above is also meant sarcastic or ironic, but let me ensure you, there are more than enough girls here. I guess you'll find the most disguised behind neutral or male nicks, tho we also have girls with girls names here. I'd guess that around 5% of the forum members are actually females.
    And don't underestimate them. They're hardcore gamer grrrls.
    But if you weren't sarcastic and think that here are no ladies here, you're dead wrong.
    They "invaded" tA since the beginning, and this "invasion" is still running.
    My sister is also running around here somewhere.
    Heck, we're even have social groups for our precious women. ;)