Good IOS stealth games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bronxsta, May 24, 2013.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

1) The player should be able to stealth kill or at least set traps from enemies. Gameplay shouldn't just be avoiding vision cones

2) Perferably be shadow based stealth like Splinter Cell

3) Has to be playable on iPhone 4

4) Prefer third person view but isometric camera is good too

2. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
  3. Bronxsta

Is Dynamite Jack good?

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I recommend VR Mission EXT. One of the best stealth games the iOS libray can offer. And yeah, we lack a good plethora of high quality stealth games on iOS.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    This got me to thinking... Since we've seen some decent indie FPS games already, is it so difficult to create a game like Thief on iOS? You know, typical FPS controls, but less combat, and more of the following: more on one-hit-stealth kills, one-shot-snipes, climbing walls, using adjacent room windows to cross rooms, setting up traps and baits, and blending in crowds. That sorta thing. I bet an FPS or a 3PS will be a great genre to tackle on iOS.

6. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Dynamite Jack is fantastic. It and the aforementioned VR Mission EXT are two best on iOS IMO.

7. Bronxsta

Just tried the lite version of DJ. Yeah, it's fun. How's the level editor community? A lot of quality player created levels? Always adds a bunch of replay value

I had got VR when it was free. Didn't like it that much. I've alway leaned more towards SC style stealth than VR's MGS style

8. zzandreezz

zzandreezz Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    Stargate:Episode 1 has lots of stealth action,too. And it's pretty much like splinter cell when it comes too stealth actions.