World Record Texting Speed App: iTextFast

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SKHApps, Apr 5, 2011.

1. SKHApps

SKHApps Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I make games and apps
    Out in the swamps
    #1 SKHApps, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
    Are you the world's fastest texter? Do you think you can text OMG faster than anyone on the planet? Download iTextFast this Wednesday, April 6, 2011 and find out!

iTextFast lets you find out how fast you can text popular acronym's and phrases along with the world record paragraph used by Guinness Book of World Records to test texting speed. You will get to see how fast you can text words and phrases like: omg, ttyl, im omw home, the alphabet and more. Compare your times with users all over the globe. You can even see how well you do against the world recorder holder of texting.

*This is not a boring typing test, this is a fun, addictive speed texting game.
    *25 levels of texting fun.
    *Exact paragraph used to test the world record for texting.
    *Game Center support with several leader boards to see how well you do against others.
    *Only $0.99 cents (USD).
    *Available everywhere on iPhone and iPod Touch April 6, 2011

Check our web page below, like iTextFast on Facebook and follow iTextFast on Twitter to get the latest news.

Screenshots below, click them to zoom.

Attached Files:

2. Ghost-Pro

Ghost-Pro Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    This looks surprisingly fun! I hope I don't break my iPod trying to type so fast...

3. lucky_seven

lucky_seven Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2011
    oh really> I think it won't be my cup of tea....in the connecion of a game player...:confused:

4. SKHApps

Nov 18, 2010
    I make games and apps
    Out in the swamps
    Melted iPods!

:eek: It is possible!!! Several testers melted the screen on their iPods from trying to text so fast!

------
    Just kidding! and BTW, we are not responsible for anyone's iPod breaking from playing this game. :)

Attached Files:

5. SKHApps

Nov 18, 2010
    I make games and apps
    Out in the swamps

Attached Files: