Ash

For a limited time only - 80% off Ash to celebrate the Ash II: Shadows - Chapter 2 Update!
Check out Ash II: Shadows…
TouchArcade Rating:
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
For a limited time only - 80% off Ash to celebrate the Ash II: Shadows - Chapter 2 Update!
Check out Ash II: Shadows in the App Store today!

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

★ Featured as one of Apple's "Great RPGs!" ★
★ RPGFan's Runner-Up iOS & Indie RPG of 2010! ★

Designed exclusively for the iPhone, Ash is a classic turn-based RPG, featuring an all-new, intuitive touch-based interface, a massive, fully-realized world with lush visuals, and a wonderfully compelling story.

Ash tells the story of two mercenaries on the fringes of the Empire of Aghaus, a once-great kingdom now fallen into ruin after the death of its king five years prior. When a routine contract takes an unexpected turn, the two men are gradually embroiled in a conflict that consumes the entire continent—and brings to light the mercenaries’ mysterious pasts.

✓ IGN: "With great writing, clean 16-bit art, and a swift-moving battle system, Ash succeeds."

✓ Wired: "This traditional RPG offers a far deeper experience than most iPhone/iPad games."

✓ Macworld Australia: "Ash is nothing short of remarkable."

✓ SlideToPlay: "Ash has a stand-out story and lots of old-school charm."

✓ TUAW: "Ash will hit you right in the nostalgia bone."

✓ TouchArcade: "Ash delivers an experience that shouldn't be missed by RPG fans."

✓ PlatformNation: "This is the best iPhone game I have played, and easily in the top 5 iPhone games available."

✓ Gizmodo: "Considerable love has been put into this portable tribute to classic gaming."

These are strange days for Aghaus. By order of the Magistrate, the Royal Guard is to assemble for deployment in two days’ time. It has been years since I last left the capital, and further still that I can remember such a command being issued! But what need is there for a Royal Guard, when no King sits upon the throne? Though my oath binds me to his service, the Magistrate is not my liege. He rules in the absence of a rightful heir.

My men await their orders; they too are uneasy. It is for their sake that I stay my tongue, and place my faith in the Almighty that my fears are unfounded.

Tomorrow, we make for the East.

– Captain Creval of the Royal Guard, in the 895th year of the Aghausian Empire
Information
Seller:
Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
Release:Jul 19, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
User Rating: (9)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal