Pathway to Glory Iphone

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by beachmusic, Jun 28, 2009.

1. beachmusic

beachmusic Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    PTG 1 and 2 was the greatest handheld strategy game i ever played even up to this day! Imagine a cross between company of heroes and commandos, it was released for the Ngage 1.0 platform so it never really reach a wide audience but it was awesome! . REdlynxs pls port this to iphone!!!

2. RayLancer

RayLancer Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I would love to see this. I only seen videos and the reviews, but I never personally owned a Ngage.

3. beachmusic

Jun 7, 2009
    Man, its a great strategy experience and production values are topnotch. Its a shame Redlynxs developed it for the wrong platform.

4. Karuko

Karuko Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Wrong platform??? It was the best platform at the time for a game like this, the only portable system that had an online component. And this game uses that alot, it even had voice chat!

5. beachmusic

Jun 7, 2009

I agree! I love the ngage, i bought the taco and the qd! What i mean is that it didnt really reach a wide audience, and that is a shame coz this is my hands down best portable strategy game! Imagine if they can bring the franchise over to the iphone... online muti player, voice chat will totally work for the iphone plus the additional graphical power will be awesome!

6. beachmusic

Jun 7, 2009
    Here is a gameplay screenshot

Attached Files:

7. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    PpL do not know about THIS game?
    Such a Pity!

This game was one of the Best on the ngage... so was the high seize

8. fatflatfly

fatflatfly Active Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Any games like this come out yet or if redlynx will release this for iPhone.

9. Arq24

Arq24 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Copyrights(nokia)stopping them like they said in one interview.

10. fatflatfly

fatflatfly Active Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Maybe Commandos 2: Men of Courage could be ported instead then

11. GasparZizou

GasparZizou Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2010
    MKT student, intern in an advertising agency.
    Guadalajara
    no no no, this needs to be ported to the iPhone NOW! i had it on my N-gage, both; PWTG 1 and Ikusa Islands, and there were the BEST TBS TO DATE; for sure!

i just installed it again in my old N70 and OMG still better than any TBS today, anyway we can make this happen?

seriously, they don't even need a new interface, nothing, just port it!

12. kingofkings8183

kingofkings8183 Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2010
    I don't think this is the right section to discuss this. Thread title got me excited, F.U.

btw, lol@ people being surprised some don't know about Pathway to Glory. I won't even be surprised if people don't even know what Ngage is.

13. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    Yeah wrong section....

14. kitehimuro

kitehimuro Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Warhammer 40k Squad Command. It was made by RedLynx and basically the same game, with WH40k art assets. It has destructible 3D terrain and all the other stuff from PtG. I presume it flopped because people expected it to use the actual WH40k system, which it didn't (I guess THQ doesn't actually have a licence for the pnp rules, only for the fluff)

15. icepulse

icepulse Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    I'll second this, for sure.

Also, Rebelstar: Tactical Command.

16. devensega

devensega Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Sheeeee, saw the title and got unreasonably excited, Pathway is hands down the best tactics game on a portable device I have ever played, Warhammer SC was very good too.

Every time Redlynx announce a new game I just think "FFS make pathway again".....its never gona happen :-(

I would like Reset Generations too.