goin on a trip tomorrow.... which FPS?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by xiao, Dec 24, 2010.

1. xiao

xiao Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2009
    nova 2, bad company, or MC2? never had an FPS on the iphone.

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    nova 2 will be a rude awakening of what you've been missing then!

3. TapMad_D

TapMad_D Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    gaming
    HongKong
    RAGE HD is not bad, and it's easy

4. Smartbomb

Smartbomb Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Artist
    England
    I'd strongly recommend getting the official doom game by ID. The controls are very tight and responsive and it's a game suited to the iPhones size.

If you needed something more current, NOVA 2 has the edge in terms of single player, and MC2 has a cracking online multiplayer.

Rage is a fair suggestion, but some people aren't too keen on the on-rails game mechanic, if you can live without controlling your movement then you may well like it. Incidentally made by the company behind doom.

5. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Either Modern Combat 2 or NOVA 2. It depends if you prefer modern war or futuristic FPS games.

6. Alcadeias

Alcadeias Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    BFBC2 is choppy. I don't have NOVA2 but it looks damn good. I do have MC2 though, and it's awesome.

BFBC2 lags quite a bit and is limited to 4 players in multiplayer, while both MC2 and NOVA2 have a limit of 10.

The only other iPhone multiplayer FPS I've played before these came out was Eliminate Pro, and compared to that MC2 is much smoother (much less lag).