2D Game Artist/Animator available for hire

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Markus Hanka, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Markus Hanka

Markus Hanka Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Freelance 2D Artist
    Beijing
    #1 Markus Hanka, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
    Hello,

do you seek an experienced 2d artist for your game?

The pictures are two mockups i did recently. If you want to see more please check out my website:
    http://www.hanka-design.com
    There you can find a lot of graphics and animations from published games as well as more infos about my services and background. I have inhouse experience from over 12 released mobile games.

Logos, Characters, Animations, Tilesets, UI's, Icons etc. in different styles and high quality for reasonable prices. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for any questions or price estimates. I'm looking for paid work. Profit-Share would be an option after one or maybe two joint games.

have a good day,

Markus Hanka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Markus Hanka

Markus Hanka Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Freelance 2D Artist
    Beijing
    Hi, I'm available for work again. This website is working really great for me and I will definitely update my portfolio with the next bump to show you what I have been up to in the recent times. Some great stuff! But for now I'm looking for a new project. And I'm already excited what is coming up next.

3. DistantJ

DistantJ Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    This is great stuff! I just doubt I could afford you for the project I'm imagining your art in. =/

4. Markus Hanka

Markus Hanka Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Freelance 2D Artist
    Beijing
    Thank you. But why do you think my service would be expensive? My rates are actually quite reasonable. At least I think so. It is really hard to get an exact idea of the average rates in this field of work.