Scoreloop

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Circle65, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Circle65

Circle65 Member

May 26, 2009
  2. burgouyne

burgouyne Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Hi - I'm the developer for Zombie Pub Crawl for the iPhone; my experience with Scoreloop has been top notch so far. I chose to integrate Scoreloop as ZPC's leaderboard support because I like the whole 'challenges' feature. Their tech support was very responsive and the process to integrate was painless. You can contact me directly if you have any questions..

Cheers -

Bruce Johnson
    Orange Crane Games
    www.orangecranegames.com

3. scslug

scslug New Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Scoreloop Information

Please feel free to contact me and I will provide you with a bunch of details on Scoreloop including how to access the SDK for free to play with it. Our team is very responsive and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best,

Justin

justin @ scoreloop.com

4. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Jun 6, 2009
    just finding out about scoreloop today, i was very pleasantly surprised :)

my biggest questions about scoreloop are whether push notifications for challenges will ever be implemented (or if they currently are -- though it looks like since its done through email that wont happen?), and whether it incorporates achievements and rewards in addition to the leader board.

we are developing a new game and are trying to decide on whether to implement scoreloop or open feint. i definitely like the challenge feature in scoreloop though... closest thing to multiplayer without actually having multiplayer ;)

5. coolman

coolman Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm the developer from GeoRain and I use Scoreloop for high scores and challenges. Challenges are a very nice feature, and people at Scoreloop is very helpful and kind.

Scoreloop is a very good game platform.

6. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Jun 6, 2009
    does it cost anything to maintain the use of it?

7. TouchTouchDev

TouchTouchDev Member

Jun 4, 2009
    $0.00

As far as I know it's free. Their website says their revenue is earned through coin sales.

8. mazeymaze

mazeymaze New Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Yes, it is totally free for developers to integrate scoreloop into their games :) greets

9. GavinBowman

GavinBowman Well-Known Member

Push notifications for all apps work already through the standalone Scoreloop App.

There is some kind of achievement mechanism now, it's new though, so I didn't try it.

We used Scoreloop in Elf Command. It worked pretty well.

10. jakob

jakob New Member

Jun 18, 2009
    OpenFeint actually has challenges as well, with push notifications.